Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 47: Senators @ Devils

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 47: Senators @ Devils

Is this the first time the Devils have ever scored 5 goals? In one period?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

no, this was fallout from a friday night implementation that went in with a bug.  Yay.

c312fc88f37838749a1b90482e17311e79b9138f147706e004dcc1de69d303dd.jpg

Alumni
Date:

I sat Ryan tonight (in my pool) so maybe that'll garauntee he scores? I even sat Anderson too... (thank god). Maybe I need to dress them now.. I did it for the SJ/LA games.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Venting time, 'cause I know Homer will understand... I only had to stay an extra half hour tonight, which makes this the shortest day I've worked all week.... and I'm not even on call!

I had a odd January.  Only been at the office 3 days.

Jan 4th week: 1 day at the office, was sick with a chest cold and worked from home rest of the week.  was on call this week, but amazingly had no calls.

Jan 11th week: still sick, but made trip to Montreal to give training anyway lost voice on the Wednesday.

This week, at office 2 days, sick Wednesday, worked from home today.    Should be in tomorrow.

Chest colds suck, haven't done any cardio in over 3 weeks.  anxious to get back to it and train for 1/2 marathon in May

it's almost like a vacation, though!

I'm just beat.  Tuesday was a 15 hour day.

Hotel had a heated roof top pool, but couldn't go try it out with a nasty cold.

15 hour day?  that sucks.  Patch Tuesday screw something up?

no, this was fallout from a friday night implementation that went in with a bug.  Yay.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Venting time, 'cause I know Homer will understand... I only had to stay an extra half hour tonight, which makes this the shortest day I've worked all week.... and I'm not even on call!

Jan 4th week: 1 day at the office, was sick with a chest cold and worked from home rest of the week.  was on call this week, but amazingly had no calls.

Jan 11th week: still sick, but made trip to Montreal to give training anyway lost voice on the Wednesday.

This week, at office 2 days, sick Wednesday, worked from home today.    Should be in tomorrow.

Chest colds suck, haven't done any cardio in over 3 weeks.  anxious to get back to it and train for 1/2 marathon in May

Hotel had a heated roof top pool, but couldn't go try it out with a nasty cold.

15 hour day?  that sucks.  Patch Tuesday screw something up?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Maybe I should start watching and hope for good things.

why torture yourself?

Oh, Zajac ends a scoring drought.

Lol.  Just saw that it was 4-0.  Nope watching the Winnipeg game instead I guess.

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

why torture yourself?

Oh, Zajac ends a scoring drought.

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Enough. Going to do some other stuff. Maybe check back later and see if they wake up. Would suggest they consider a goalie switch to shake things up.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

......maybe I'll watch Winnipeg tonight. I have lower expectations for that team

who did you dress/sit for this game in your pool?

Jedi Master
Date:

wow

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Oh no we suck again!

Wait...we were good?

The memories are starting to fade....

Alumni
Date:

Oh no we suck again!

Wait...we were good?

Jedi Master
Date:

And now another penalty...

Jedi Master
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

......maybe I'll watch Winnipeg tonight. I have lower expectations for that team

And I was worrying about getting home from work in time to watch this...

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

oh ffs

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

That looked easy enough.

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.