Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 16: Canucks @ Senators

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 16: Canucks @ Senators

Hmmm...... from @ian_mendes:

Will get lineup notes from Dave Cameron shortly, but could be a small chance Wiercioch is a scratch tonight. He was last one off the ice.

Alumni
Date:

There was a poll on the radio yesterday, and the results were an overwhelming vote for "trade to improve our defense".    If they do, are fans willing to give up Mark Stone as part of it?  When we traded for Methot, we traded away a player who's now a team captain and who scored 31 goals and 73 points last year.     We aren't getting another Methot without trading away a player of equal quality -- they aren't coming for Greening and a 3rd.

Alumni
Date:

SensGab wrote:

There's a chance  i'm going to be at this game tonight so......

4-2 Canucks. GWG: Virtanen 

You're betting in line with your attendance jinx, I see.

Alumni
Date:

What will be louder tonight:  (a) the appreciation for the members of the military attending the game tonight, or (b) the wailing/moaning/raging/teeth-gnashing of Sens fans on Twitter over how many blueliners should be sat/traded/etc?

I'd like see Cowen (L) with Ceci (R) again (both playing their correct side, and looked okay in the last game), and have Boro back on the left with Wideman on the right.   It means that Wiercioch is out, but we've an extra left D so someone has to sit and I'd rather see the two defensive guys on the left and puck movers on the right than see a lefty playing on the right as Boro has been doing this season as that just doesn't seem to be working out.    

Or, Boro with Ceci, as they played together in Bingo until Ceci was called up two seasons ago.    Unfortunately, Claesson is a lefty too.   As is Fraser.   However, Kostka is a righty, so he's an option to play with Wiercioch (lefty).

There were 4 members of Sens mgmt at the game last night in Bingo (a 6-3L), so they might have been having a peek at the farm to see if there are parts there that could help the big team or who might be a piece in a trade.  We'll have to wait and see.

Alumni
Date:

There's a chance  i'm going to be at this game tonight so......

4-2 Canucks. GWG: Virtanen 

-- Edited by SensGab on Thursday 12th of November 2015 10:42:56 AM

Alumni
Date:

The return of Ryan Miller.   Or, the return of a team nobody really thinks about these days.

Sens 3, Canucks 2

GWG: Stone

«First  <  15 6 7 | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.