Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 13: Senators vs Jets

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 13: Senators vs Jets

I can counter that a bit by that great goal he scored playing with Turris. We also don't know if the coaching staff has ruined him.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:

NHL thinking of going 3-on-3 for the All-Star Game?

Senior, what to you think?

Go for it. All star game is a farce anyway.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It looks that way, but I often wonder if maybe he's not playing with the right linemates. He really needs a good passer to feed him.

I'd say its on him. He's a scorer, a shooter. He needs to do it no matter who he's on with. 

If I was Cameron, I'd threaten to bench him if he passes, ever.  Make him shoot every chance he gets. 

Alumni
Date:

Nice work by the Senators on the pre-game video honouring the beginning of Veteran's Week.  

Alumni
Date:

NHL thinking of going 3-on-3 for the All-Star Game?

Senior, what to you think?

Alumni
Date:

It looks that way, but I often wonder if maybe he's not playing with the right linemates. He really needs a good passer to feed him.

Alumni
Date:

Ryan totally has the yips. he can't shot the puck anymore. 

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Do you guys get the hilarious intense CPA commercial where they try to make the life of an accountant actually look exciting?

If you are suggesting that chartered accountancy is not exciting, I refer you to the following:

http://youtu.be/aSO9OFJNMBA

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Karlsson doesn't just look a bit slow.. he looks like his head is completely out of the game.

I agree.  I don't think it's the lack of conditioning.  It just looks like he doesn't care... yet.  Looks like he's biding his time or something.  Not sure what he's waiting for

His explanation for not training like previous years (which was a lot of cardio) was to give his body a rest.  So he just did some weights and put on weight... which I'm sure he'll burn

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Speaking of bacon.....

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Kards and I were talking today. I have heard in a few occasions that ek65 said he did not train this summer. I  don't know if this is true but if it is,.........that's disconcerting . And would explain his slow start. 

so the extra weight isn't muscle?

Alumni
Date:

Karlsson doesn't just look a bit slow.. he looks like his head is completely out of the game.

Alumni
Date:

Do you guys get the hilarious intense CPA commercial where they try to make the life of an accountant actually look exciting?

Alumni
Date:

Kards and I were talking today. I have heard in a few occasions that ek65 said he did not train this summer. I  don't know if this is true but if it is,.........that's disconcerting . And would explain his slow start. 

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

What feed so you guys have? I'm watching this on TSN jets and it didn't seem that biast

TSN is producing two in-game feeds -- the Ottawa local, and the Winnipeg local.   The intermission show is shared, so you'll see our good pal Bruce with his dashing bow tie. Ugh.

Alumni
Date:

SensDawg wrote:

Am I in the bacon thread?????

All I got from that period was how awesome Bifyglien is and how crappy the Sens are statistically (terrible PK, terrible PP, terrible starts, terrible this, terrible that).

bacon goes well with everything, including all threads

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Evening Sam.

Mornin', Ralph.

Well, a better start than expected, given the season so far.   I'll take it, but would it be too much to ask that the PP do something more than a lot of passing the puck around?   Pass and MOVE around.   

Alumni
Date:

What feed so you guys have? I'm watching this on TSN jets and it didn't seem that biast

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Wives make bacon you say? I better get on that then

Make it an apple bacon pie

bacon-apple-pie-after.jpg

Speaking of pie, where's senior? 

A stroke of pure genius!

Either a stroke or a heart attack!

Like........no, wait.

Alumni
Date:

Am I in the bacon thread?????

All I got from that period was how awesome Bifyglien is and how crappy the Sens are statistically (terrible PK, terrible PP, terrible starts, terrible this, terrible that).

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.