Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 8: Coyotes vs Senators

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
Game 8: Coyotes vs Senators

If the Habs are to beat the Sens 07-08 start to the season (13-1-0) they will have to ... beat the Sens next month.

-- Edited by SensDawg on Saturday 24th of October 2015 08:08:18 PM

Alumni
Date:

The irony of complaining about the refs and then showing Habs highlights is delicious.

Alumni
Date:

You know who complains about calls/refs?  Losers with funny looking suits.

Alumni
Date:

Well that was a disappointing first period. Typically saturday night game.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

65 looked bad there.

Alumni
Date:

The level of unicorn farts that they are showering on Leblanc's pipe dream is laughable.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Are these the Phoenix announcers?

Alumni
Date:

... no a single replay of Lazar being checked head first into the board.  They didn't even stop the game to check on a player who was laying motionless on the ice. WTF?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

It is late, but the score is still 0-0 so this prediction should still count: 5-3 Sens, GWG Stone.

didn't see cbinc's prediction, but I think he'll do well

What's going rate these days for weasel pelts?

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

It is late, but the score is still 0-0 so this prediction should still count: 5-3 Sens, GWG Stone.

didn't see cbinc's prediction, but I think he'll do well

Alumni
Date:

So far this year the Sens don't have that Pageau-Lazar-Condra line of last year that just played simple and hemmed in the opposition time and time again. Seemed like every other line followed their simple example.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensDawg wrote:
senior wrote:

Lazar supposed to be moving to first line to replace Hoffman. Would rather they moved Michalek up.

How come?

Lazar not scoring. Just adds pressure to him. And that screws up Lazars line as well. Michalek can score and has played on the top line a number of times. He might do well with Stone and Turris.

True.  Think coach is trying to get him going by putting him with the Stoner and Turrie.  Then, he shifted Ryan there too.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Neil working his ass off

Rookie
Date:

Lindback's mask screams that he wants to be traded

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I've been kidnapped by my friends... may not make it home for the game. If I don't show up tomorrow, send a search party.

We'll send Russell when he bring you your pie

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensDawg wrote:

Sens still put NO pressure on the attacking team in their own zone. Very passive. Every other team takes time and space away from the Sens when they are in the offensive zone.

If I was coaching against the Sens, I would fore check them hard every shift. They tend to cough up the puck in their own end a lot.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensDawg wrote:
senior wrote:

Lazar supposed to be moving to first line to replace Hoffman. Would rather they moved Michalek up.

How come?

Lazar not scoring. Just adds pressure to him. And that screws up Lazars line as well. Michalek can score and has played on the top line a number of times. He might do well with Stone and Turris.

Alumni
Date:

Sens still put NO pressure on the attacking team in their own zone. Very passive. Every other team takes time and space away from the Sens when they are in the offensive zone.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

How come?

«First  <  1 2 3  >  Last»  | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.