Topic: For the love of...

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: For the love of...

SensDawg wrote:
Russell wrote:

FYI,

wayne Gretzky cannot vote in Canada. That just seems impossible But it's the law.

Didn't "Gretsky" endorse Harper...?

If you don't live here and pay Canadian taxes, you shouldn't be able to vote here.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

FYI,

wayne Gretzky cannot vote in Canada. That just seems impossible But it's the law.

Didn't "Gretsky" endorse Harper...?

Alumni
Date:

FYI,

Alumni
Date:

Remember that free McDonald's burger deal that Hammond was supposed to get?  Well as it turns out it's only $1,000 worth. 

I guess if you had to eat a $1,000 worth a burgers in a certain time frame, like a play off run for exampe, it could be a life time worth since there's a good chance it would kill you.  Right Pan?

Alumni
Date:

Hence my tweet from last night:

It's impressive to see the refs are in mid-season form when it comes to being blind about Gallagher being in the blue paint.

Alumni
Date:

I gotta call BS/diving on this...  This Smith "roughing" penalty vs. Gallagher.  He was pushing him out of the way and Gallagher screamed and grabbed his face.  The ref was located behind the play and took the bait.

I guess more Habs players will be fined for diving  this year besides PK's 2 fines last year.

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Just noticed Dave Cameron pronounces "huge" like Donald Trump "youuuuuuuuu-ge."

Part peeve, part new drinking game category - yes there may be some day drinking during game day press conferences (on weekends)

Alumni
Date:

Pan the movie

https://jasonsmovieblog.files.wordpress.com/2015/05/pan-movie-images.jpg

Alumni
Date:

Pan wrote:

both of these are correct. The Kent street exit closure is an absolute joke.

Well, MTO could just close the entire 417 for a year while they replace the bridges in the more traditional manner.   That wouldn't bother me or my lifestyle in the least. wink    It is going to be some pretty amazing engineering to get the existing spans out of position and the new ones in, given that the ground underneath them isn't flat like it has been for Carling, Clyde, Kirkwood, Lees, etc.

Pan
Alumni
Date:

both of these are correct. The Kent street exit closure is an absolute joke.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

parking.JPG

Attachments
Zinfandel Expert
Date:

pan.JPGand we all hate traffic!!

Attachments
Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

What the hell is with smokers who throw their butts out the damn car window???!!! I bet 95% of them would not throw a coffee cup or gum wrapper out the window but seem to have no issues at all with their cigarettes!!!! THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR OWN PERSONAL ASHTRAY, YOU DICK!!!!

oh....was this just for hockey?

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Could be worse, imagine if the Leafs had won the lottery and drafted McDavid.   It would have been front page news every day since June.

That truly would have been insufferable--that guy is already talked about every day 

Alumni
Date:

Could be worse, imagine if the Leafs had won the lottery and drafted McDavid.   It would have been front page news every day since June.

Alumni
Date:

Fair weather / bandwagon fans.

On the hockey side of things:

Leafs, Mitch Marner, Leafs, William Nylander, buds, rebuild, Leafs, Shanahan, Maple Leafs, Bab****, Leafs, Lamoreillo, Leafs, Hunter, Leafs, advanced stats, Leafs, blue chip prospect, Leafs.

Alumni
Date:

Connor McDavid !!!

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

What the hell is with smokers who throw their butts out the damn car window???!!! I bet 95% of them would not throw a coffee cup or gum wrapper out the window but seem to have no issues at all with their cigarettes!!!! THE WORLD IS NOT YOUR OWN PERSONAL ASHTRAY, YOU DICK!!!!

These are the same people smoking and throwing their butts on the ground beside the "no smoking withing 9 meters" sign near building entrances.

Jedi Master
Date:

What's with the "big" news about Kessel losing 13lbs? Really? I could lose 13 lbs in a summer without even trying. Did he miss breakfast the day they weighed him?

Alumni
Date:

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.