Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: NHL Draft

Kardinal HELP!!

What do u think of the Sharks pick?

Alumni
Date:

did I just hear that right?  Mark Gandler is Gurianov's agent?  Good luck with that Dallas 

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Florida is going to be a big team.

huge,  and in our division. dammit

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Florida is going to be a big team.

Confident Fan
Date:

anyone know what ever happened to germanrebel? he used to come on here and do a comprehensive look at the prospects and who the Sens might pick. It was years ago obviously 08 or 09 was the last I remember him posting

Confident Fan
Date:

another kid to hate in the guy Toronto took

Alumni
Date:

Strombo to Dylan Strome: "You hear your name called, what goes through your head?"

Strome: "Relief that I got picked before Toronto got to make their pick"

Jedi Master
Date:

Well other than the whole "Florida isn't a city" thing... that was anti-climactic.

Alumni
Date:

don't know much about this McDavid kid, is he any good?

Alumni
Date:

If the evening drags on, then do Ali Spagnola's PowerHour drinking game

60 songs, all one minute long, after every song, do a shot, do a shot, do a shot !!

drinking beer, that's about a 6-pack in 60 minutes.  hard liquor will probably make you cheer for the leafs, so it is not advised.

Sorry I didn't post this for the NHL awards show.

Alumni
Date:

Zadorov, Grigorenko, No. 31, mJT Compher for RYan Oreilly and Jamie McGinn.

Jedi Master
Date:

Ugh, shut up Buttman

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

LA gives up 13th overall in first round for Lucic along with Jones their backup Goalie. I think that's a lot for Lucic myself what do you guys think?
Boston now has 13, 14 and 15th overall from trading D. Hamilton to Calgary. Boston has fleeced LA and got taken by Calgary in my opinion and I'm sure with all those picks they aren't finished dealing.

Thoughts?

They also traded Soderberg to Colorado.  Looks like are dismantling last season's playoff miss with an aging team and looking to the future.  Three 1st round picks in a deep draft is a hell of a start.

Alumni
Date:

draft day cougars; cuz I'm pigman.

Confident Fan
Date:

LA gives up 13th overall in first round for Lucic along with Jones their backup Goalie. I think that's a lot for Lucic myself what do you guys think?
Boston now has 13, 14 and 15th overall from trading D. Hamilton to Calgary. Boston has fleeced LA and got taken by Calgary in my opinion and I'm sure with all those picks they aren't finished dealing.

Thoughts?

Alumni
Date:

Another site to watch / look at for cap info:

General Fanager dot com

It's interesting to note that, according to hockeyscap.com Ottawa currently has the 8th lowest cap space in the league.  Granted, our roster is likely larger than a lot of other teams, but we still have Hoffman / Stone / Zibby to sign and possibly Condra as well if a contract or two can be moved out. 

Alumni
Date:

I haven't watched as much jr hockey over the past couple of years as I'd like too -- too busy watching the NHL to keep track of what needs to be show notes etc.    It's a pity as I really do enjoy CHL hockey, but it's a fate of my own creation.

This story is making me laugh, more specifically, the comments section as Leafers' delusions never fail to amuse me:

TSN Trade Bait Board

Confident Fan
Date:

See where the SJSharks have 20+ Million to spend on UFA's, except there ain't not UFA's worth spit. SeppBlatter the German owner of the Sharks said they can spend to the 71.1 Million Cap too

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Wonder what moves will get done between now, the draft and July 1st?

With the void left by CapGeek.com, three Ottawa brothers have started https://hockeyscap.com/
Site looks pretty good, somewhat similar to Capkeek.   Since they are local, maybe one of them can be a guest on the show at some point.

Here is an article about them.  Not sure about the guy in the middle though, must be the black sheep of the family.

i'll take one guess at who the loudmouth of the bunch is.

Alumni
Date:

Wonder what moves will get done between now, the draft and July 1st?

With the void left by CapGeek.com, three Ottawa brothers have started https://hockeyscap.com/
Site looks pretty good, somewhat similar to Capkeek.   Since they are local, maybe one of them can be a guest on the show at some point.

Here is an article about them.  Not sure about the guy in the middle though, must be the black sheep of the family.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.