Remember Me  

Topic: NHL Playoffs - Round 2 general discussions

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
NHL Playoffs - Round 2 general discussions

Homer wrote:

whispers.... it's 6-2 now

you know it's bittersweet because I really think Ottawa is better than Montreal, except for what Price did to Senators. ;-( and what PK cheating ass Subban did to Stone

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Sunday 3rd of May 2015 08:46:49 PM

Alumni
Date:

whispers.... it's 6-2 now

Alumni
Date:

Commentators said Tampa should now be worried what Mtl might trying to do now to Ben Bishop. Really??? You mean they try to run the goalie? You don't say.

Alumni
Date:

4 PP goals for Tampa.  Maybe PK shouldn't be playing on the PK.  Then again, maybe he should be playing more on the PK

Confident Fan
Date:

it's now 5-1 and I think I can even hear him chewing his gum now

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

correction it's now 4-1 and that building in Montreal is silent

Silent but deadly 

they say you can hear Coach Cooper of TB chewing his gum it's so quiet.

Alumni
Date:

I knew Mtl would crap the bed against TB. Back to reality.
Enjoying the commentators and panel squirming hahaha

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Silent but deadly 

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Habs losing and Stamkos completely undressed Price-and now it's 3-1 TB, on a PP on a completely stupid penalty on Montreal

Jedi Master
Date:

Game 2 tonight (or this afternoon for me and TJ!), should be interesting to see how they respond.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Greg Wyshynski @wyshynski ·
Greg Wyshynski retweeted Chris Johnston
How long did it take him to get over Gallagher's high stick and the early whistle that screwed Ottawa in Game 6?
Chris Johnston @reporterchris
Michel Therrien says he's moved past missed offside call last night, but notes "our players deserved better and our fans deserved better."

Somehow I don't believe Therrien worried very long about the bad calls Ottawa got vs. his team.

Seems to me like the habs players and fans are getting exactly what they deserve.  Not done yet though, PK and Gallagher still deserve more in what they've been dishing out 

Confident Fan
Date:

As you can see Homer you aren't the only one who doesn't give one damn about Therrien's whining

Confident Fan
Date:

Greg Wyshynski @wyshynski ·
Greg Wyshynski retweeted Chris Johnston
How long did it take him to get over Gallagher's high stick and the early whistle that screwed Ottawa in Game 6?
Chris Johnston @reporterchris
Michel Therrien says he's moved past missed offside call last night, but notes "our players deserved better and our fans deserved better."

Somehow I don't believe Therrien worried very long about the bad calls Ottawa got vs. his team.

Alumni
Date:

The SportsNet panel were upset because they had all their "this is why the Habs won" clips and points ready and then had to suddenly come up with "here's why the Habs were still the better team" angles.

Is there a Vegas line on when Therrien accuses the NHL of not having #rispek for the Canadiens / rules / tradition?

Alumni
Date:

HaHa

Habs lose in double overtime on a Tampa goal that should have been offside.  This was after a disallowed Tampa goal in the 1st OT for goaltender interference 

Therrien is all upset about it saying that an offside is black and white, there's no judgement call like a penalty. That it's tough losing a game on something like that.

I agree that offsides are black and white, just like hitting the puck with a high stick but the play goes on and a goal is scored, right Michel?

You know what's tougher Michel, losing an elimination game on two blown calls involving goals that would have reversed the scores. 

I didn't watch the game, but the SportsNet panel must have been mighty upset about it.  I don't feel bad one bit on this habs loss or they way they lost, anyone else feel bad?  

«First  <  1 2 3 4 | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.