RE: NHL Playoffs - Round 2 general discussions

tjlincoln wrote:

Ha ha ha ha ha Olè Olè Olè with 1 second left

Don't like... 

I LOVE IT !!!!

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Nice comments from PK before game 3 in Tampa.  I hope they make him a full time captain next season, PK and the habs deserve each other.

“It would be nice to shove it down their throat, you know?” Subban said. “I mean, come in here and win a hockey game and possibly win two would be great.

“I’m sure they would have a bitter taste in their mouths if we did that. We have an opportunity to (win on Wednesday).

“Listen, as far as I am concerned, the pressure is on them. They have had a great start to the playoffs ... we come in here and steal a game, then we will see what they are really about.”

I'm sure Tampa's reaction would be....

https://libbylayla1984.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/8ffd8b1e292d97550b50da36ed9c1068261ac8dcdf3fb7445755f7418401d30f.jpg

Challenge taken and shoved down Montreal's throats w/ 1 second left.   

Confident Fan
Date:

Ha ha ha ha ha Olè Olè Olè with 1 second left

Jedi Master
Date:

Oh look, I see the Habs allowed the first goal again. What a shame. Go Bolts!

Alumni
Date:

Nice comments from PK before game 3 in Tampa.  I hope they make him a full time captain next season, PK and the habs deserve each other.

“It would be nice to shove it down their throat, you know?” Subban said. “I mean, come in here and win a hockey game and possibly win two would be great.

“I’m sure they would have a bitter taste in their mouths if we did that. We have an opportunity to (win on Wednesday).

“Listen, as far as I am concerned, the pressure is on them. They have had a great start to the playoffs ... we come in here and steal a game, then we will see what they are really about.”

I'm sure Tampa's reaction would be....

https://libbylayla1984.files.wordpress.com/2014/01/8ffd8b1e292d97550b50da36ed9c1068261ac8dcdf3fb7445755f7418401d30f.jpg

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
they still haven't forgiven Stone for sticking his wrist out in front of PK's stick and falling down like a baby and having PK thrown out of that game, nor will they ever.  That's why they will booooooo Stone forever when he touches the puck in Montreal.

They're going to be tired after the first period when they are booing Stone, EK65, Anderson (making a save), the refs, the national anthem and the beer server because it is Canadian not Laurentide.

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:
Russell wrote:

this is actually happening: hab fans are complaining about Bishop flopping and embellishing. you simply cannot make this stuff up.

It's not surprising, when you consider that the average Habs fan has, at best, a tenuous grip on reality when it comes to rules and play in the NHL.   It's all about being passionate, not sensible.

they still haven't forgiven Stone for sticking his wrist out in front of PK's stick and falling down like a baby and having PK thrown out of that game, nor will they ever.  That's why they will booooooo Stone forever when he touches the puck in Montreal.

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Possibly the no class team of the NHL now. Nice to see them getting screwed by the refs now. Hope Tampa Bay sweeps them and then I can turn on the news and watch the riots.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

this is actually happening: hab fans are complaining about Bishop flopping and embellishing. you simply cannot make this stuff up.

It's not surprising, when you consider that the average Habs fan has, at best, a tenuous grip on reality when it comes to rules and play in the NHL.   It's all about being passionate, not sensible.

Alumni
Date:

one thing is for sure, no matter what team he plays for in the future, he'll never get another call.

Alumni
Date:

I wonder if Watson will ref the next game.  A couple years ago when the Sens called out Peel or O'Rourke, he reffed the very next Sens game and we continue to pay for it to this day.

If Prust is not suspended for the comments or the throwing of his elbow pad at the TB bench, Montreal would be wise to bench him.  This may smooth things over a little with the refs.

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Possibly the no class team of the NHL now. Nice to see them getting screwed by the refs now. Hope Tampa Bay sweeps them and then I can turn on the news and watch the riots.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:

after that fight Prust threw an elbow pad at the Tampa bench. I wonder if he'll get a talking to for that.  Bush league move

Bush league team

Bush league fans.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

is anyone on here shocked the Habs are now blaming the refs?

No, but it's even funnier than I thought it would be, given the Habs fans snarky "get off blaming the refs for the fact you're losing" comments during the MTL-OTT series.  

I think Just For Laughs has started early this year.

Alumni
Date:

Prust is surely to be at least fined after what he said about the ref after the game... wait who was the ref? Watson? Lee? hahahaha love it

Confident Fan
Date:

is anyone on here shocked the Habs are now blaming the refs?

Confident Fan
Date:

Steve Warne™ ‏@TSNSteve
♫ Olé, Olé, Olé, Olé. Olé. Olé. Come on, you guys! You love this song! Olé, Olé, Olé, Olé. What's wrong with you guys? Olé. Olé. ♫

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

after that fight Prust threw an elbow pad at the Tampa bench. I wonder if he'll get a talking to for that.  Bush league move

Bush league team

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.