Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: NHL Playoffs - Round 2 general discussions

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: NHL Playoffs - Round 2 general discussions

Kardinal wrote:

The Senators supplied TBL with their goalie, but so did STL indirectly, and at least the Senators have good goalies now and potential in our system.  The Blues?  Hmmm.....the jury is out on that one. ;)

ha ha, you are right about the Blues.  I remember the first time I ever saw Bishop play was vs. the Sharks and he was really good even as a rookie.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

No team ever deserved to be eliminated more than those db's. 

Alumni
Date:

Kyprios is certifiable... He broke down the Orpik hit in period 3 and as he was saying "didn't launch, feet on the ice, elbow tucked" you SEE on the *TV SCREEN* with your own eyes how Orpik LAUNCHES himself and jumps elbow first into the Ranger player. LOL!!!!

Alumni
Date:

hnic just did a segment on goalies eyes. i just.........

Alumni
Date:

the media's obsession with the OV "guarantee" thing has gotten ridiculous. what the hell did you expect him to say? He's just showing confidence! shut the hell up already!

rant complete.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Now, depending on how the two Eastern series go, we'll see if there is celebration from me or not. wink

Agreed. I'm hoping I can celebrate tonight.

Yeah but,

who are we going to hate moving forward here in the playoffs?

Good point. If Washington beats NYR tonight I'll have no one to hate in either conference. I suppose I'll just have to sit back and enjoy the show.

could be worse.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Happy habs booted but still disapointed they didn't go 4 straight.

QFT.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Now, depending on how the two Eastern series go, we'll see if there is celebration from me or not. wink

Yeah but,

Good point. If Washington beats NYR tonight I'll have no one to hate in either conference. I suppose I'll just have to sit back and enjoy the show.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

PK: The pressure is still on the Lightning, now they have to win another series to move on.

Like. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Happy habs booted but still disapointed they didn't go 4 straight.

Alumni
Date:

PK: The pressure is still on the Lightning, now they have to win another series to move on.

Alumni
Date:

No team ever deserved to be eliminated more than those db's. 

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Somewhere in the darkened recesses of the rue De La Gauchetière a sullen orange glow starts to flicker ominously against a backdrop of le bleu-blanc-rouge.

Fools stand on their rooftops with one arm raised in disbelief at the lack of a clarion call of whistles as the snarls of the mindless devouring beast continues to grow.

Oh, really like that. 

Alumni
Date:

The Senators supplied TBL with their goalie, but so did STL indirectly, and at least the Senators have good goalies now and potential in our system.  The Blues?  Hmmm.....the jury is out on that one. ;)

Confident Fan
Date:

unfortunately Ottawa supplied the Goalie to our rival and our Divisions winner in 2015.

Confident Fan
Date:

Looking at the Montreal players faces as the time ticked off I almost felt sorry for those diving bast**ds, almost

Confident Fan
Date:

maybe Anaheim for those of us still smarting from 2007

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Yeah but,

Alumni
Date:

Somewhere in the darkened recesses of the rue De La Gauchetière a sullen orange glow starts to flicker ominously against a backdrop of le bleu-blanc-rouge.

Fools stand on their rooftops with one arm raised in disbelief at the lack of a clarion call of whistles as the snarls of the mindless devouring beast continues to grow.

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.