Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Playoff game 1: Senators @ Canadiens 1900h EDT CBC, TVA, NHL-US

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Playoff game 1: Senators @ Canadiens 1900h EDT CBC, TVA, NHL-US

Russell wrote:

expect the habs to come out flying and the fans to be their hysterical selves. sens need to weather those first 10 mins.

Going to be a tough first game.  Lots of emotion for the boys tonight.

Alumni
Date:

expect the habs to come out flying and the fans to be their hysterical selves. sens need to weather those first 10 mins.

Jedi Master
Date:

Wooohooo!!! Playoffs baby!!!

Alumni
Date:

sens need to say out of the box. That's when Subban does all his damage. 5 on 5, he's not a huge threat.

Alumni
Date:

Pacioretty will not play; Habs fans maniacally scream for Sens to be penalized for this. 

the pressure that the sens faced just getting here was much more than they will face tonight. should be totally loose and confident.

Alumni
Date:

All the pressure is on Montreal and they never seem to do well when they are the favourites. 

Alumni
Date:

I don't think the refs will bite on the diving with the habs anymore. They burned that bridge. I am concerned about the goalie interference though. Hope they keep a close eye on that. 

Alumni
Date:

It begins tonight!   9MM is expected to be in and ZSmith out.  Pacioretty is doubtful right now, but that could be gamesmanship.   We're young, hungry and rederer!

«First  <  110 11 12 | Page of 12  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.