Remember Me  

Topic: NHL Playoffs Round 1 - General Thread

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: NHL Playoffs Round 1 - General Thread

tjlincoln wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

The Bolts have beaten the Dead Things in game 7, so it's now Bolts-Habs for round 2.   Given how violent and vigorous the clear-our-crease work was by both Tampa and Detroit, I don't think the Habs are going to like this series very much.   They're also facing TB *with* a starting goalie (last year Bishop was out). 

Hedman vs Gallagher will definitely be Goliath vs weasel. wink

Weasel is a good one

We do not appreciate you comparing Gallagher to us 

mustelidae_1.jpg

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Looking forward to watching the Bolts wipe the ice with the Habs!

a sweep would be nice

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

The Bolts have beaten the Dead Things in game 7, so it's now Bolts-Habs for round 2.   Given how violent and vigorous the clear-our-crease work was by both Tampa and Detroit, I don't think the Habs are going to like this series very much.   They're also facing TB *with* a starting goalie (last year Bishop was out). 

Weasel is a good one

Jedi Master
Date:

Looking forward to watching the Bolts wipe the ice with the Habs!

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Here Homer... an update on how things apparently went on the Red Mile on Saturday.... not as bad as they were expecting this time.

calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/people-need-to-wear-pants-and-not-set-off-fireworks-celebrate-responsibly-say-police-following-six-red-mile-arrests

#Rihanning, that's so 2013

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Here Homer... an update on how things apparently went on the Red Mile on Saturday.... not as bad as they were expecting this time.

calgaryherald.com/news/local-news/people-need-to-wear-pants-and-not-set-off-fireworks-celebrate-responsibly-say-police-following-six-red-mile-arrests

No pants?

IVAN!!!!

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

No one upset about the pengooins getting tossed. 

The Pukes will be making changes again

Alumni
Date:

No one upset about the pengooins getting tossed. 

Alumni
Date:

Hahahahahahahaha FU Crosby!

Jedi Master
Date:

And the Pens are OUT! Way to go Rangers!

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

I read a few articles of the shenanigans on the Red Mile. 

They say there's a time and place for everything, but there is never a time or place to harass and assault women.

don't those morons realize that any of these women can be their sister, niece, daughter, mother, wife, girlfriend, etc...  Would it be acceptable to any of them if it happened to a loved one? 

You would be amazed at how many are excusing it all as "oh it's just a few drunk idiots".  "They are making too big of a deal out of it."

And yet, I already know... once I'm moved, if they are still in the race, I won't be leaving home during the games.  The attitude out here is really a bit scary at times. 

Alumni
Date:

I read a few articles of the shenanigans on the Red Mile. 

They say there's a time and place for everything, but there is never a time or place to harass and assault women.

don't those morons realize that any of these women can be their sister, niece, daughter, mother, wife, girlfriend, etc...  Would it be acceptable to any of them if it happened to a loved one? 

Jedi Master
Date:

Seriously. The Red Mile is nothing like Sens Mile, unfortunately. They have brought in extra help from the RCMP for tomorrow's game.

Also, parking is now banned on the Red Mile during all playoff games.... which means overflow into my neighbourhood.

So yeah.... Go 'Nucks!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oy.... I just realized another reason why I kinda hope the Flames don't go too deep this year.... I JUST realized that the new place I'm moving into in 2 weeks is only 4 blocks from the Red Mile.

I'm not seeing a downside here. 

Does it help if I tell you that the City, the Police, and the Flames organization have all released statements in the last couple of days asking people on the Red Mile to stop harassing and assaulting women? 

then you all have got the wrong vibe going there. should be so much fun!

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

oy.... I just realized another reason why I kinda hope the Flames don't go too deep this year.... I JUST realized that the new place I'm moving into in 2 weeks is only 4 blocks from the Red Mile.

Does it help if I tell you that the City, the Police, and the Flames organization have all released statements in the last couple of days asking people on the Red Mile to stop harassing and assaulting women? 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

just saw an amazing comeback by TB in Detroit to tie game late in 3rd. this game was over with Bishop losing his mind on a bad penalty....

Jedi Master
Date:

1 2  >  Last»  | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.