Date:
RE: Game 81: Senators @ Rangers 1900h TSN5 RDS2 MSGN

I'M SO NERVOUS!

Alumni
Date:

He will be playing I'm hearing now

Alumni
Date:

By the way, I'm already half way through e18... I'm saving the rest for my commute tomorrow.

Jedi Master
Date:

labru wrote:

And I'll bet they're dressing the backup goalie am I right... Not good news for us I'm afraid

I actually haven't heard... but given that he's not that long back from injury, I would bet that Lundqvist wants to play. 

Alumni
Date:

And I'll bet they're dressing the backup goalie am I right... Not good news for us I'm afraid

Alumni
Date:

SensDawg wrote:

Thank god! I'm up at 4am 

That's not something i say when I'm up at 4am

Alumni
Date:

Wait, their site still requires flash..!? What year is it? 2006? Not gonna work on my iPhone. Maybe tunein app will work

Jedi Master
Date:

Rangers are sitting some key guys tonight. This is good news for us!

Alumni
Date:

Sorry guys I know the game will start soon, but I'm not able to keep my eyes open. Maybe team1200 😄 in bed, I'll try.

Alumni
Date:

Thank god! I'm up at 4am here in Taiwain waiting for the 7am game start and was wondering how to kill the time!

Alumni
Date:

Congrats on getting your thesis finished Labru; now, go get some burgers, some pints and find a way to watch the game tonight (or listen via tsn1200.ca).

On another note:  s3e18 is now out if you need a pre-pregame show. ;)

Alumni
Date:

By the way, my hamburger tactic worked though. I somehow see a few burgers in my immediate future...

Alumni
Date:

Hey, whatever floats your boat. I'd rather not connect next weekend with golf though!

Alumni
Date:

labru wrote:

I'm burning the midnight oil here, stressing for the final deadline of my Master's Thesis: tomorrow 5 PM. Which is also the last deadline I'll ever have at the university, come to think of it. Although I probably won't be in bed by the time the Boston game starts (2 AM), I'd probably be wise not trying to follow the game; but I somehow do want to. Well, I've eaten a hamburger to night, so I've done my part to let them lose, anyway.

-- Edited by labru on Wednesday 8th of April 2015 06:54:58 PM

I'll be watching the masters this weekend, as well. 

Alumni
Date:

I'm burning the midnight oil here, stressing for the final deadline of my Master's Thesis: tomorrow 5 PM. Which is also the last deadline I'll ever have at the university, come to think of it. Although I probably won't be in bed by the time the Boston game starts (2 AM), I'd probably be wise not trying to follow the game; but I somehow do want to. Well, I've eaten a hamburger to night, so I've done my part to let them lose, anyway.

-- Edited by labru on Wednesday 8th of April 2015 06:54:58 PM

Alumni
Date:

THIS is now the biggest game of the year.  

Will the Rangers, having clinched the President's Trophy, sit players to avoid injury?   Will they 'go easy' on the Senators in the hope that they can face them in the playoffs?   Will the Senators be tenacious and win by grit and determination?

WHO KNOWS!

«First  <  113 14 15 | Page of 15  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.