Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 77: Bishop (w30) @ Hamburglar (r30) 1730h

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 77: Bishop (w30) @ Hamburglar (r30) 1730h

SensKat wrote:

If the Wings can hold on, and we can win this one, we are back to only 1 point back. EEEEK!!

Too bad we can never score more than two goals on Bishop.  wink

Jedi Master
Date:

If the Wings can hold on, and we can win this one, we are back to only 1 point back. EEEEK!!

Confident Fan
Date:

Weiss scores?!?!!? Boston deserves to lose that playoff spot

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So I was out for dinner with a friend. Glanced up at the tv, and what were they showing? The clip of Stone's skate cutting Miller last game. And then the picture of his face after. Yup.... can't even get away from it when I go out to eat.

Could be worse, could have glanced up during a Bruce Garrioch interview

Ugh.... Big Brucies face on the tv while I'm eating is never pleasant.  Happens all the time.  

but at least he's giving us reliable info on player movement and front office moves

That's sarcasm, right? 

LOL, if it wasn't I'd be the only human in North America that believed that last post

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

JGP back on the bench, that's a good sign

great news

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So I was out for dinner with a friend. Glanced up at the tv, and what were they showing? The clip of Stone's skate cutting Miller last game. And then the picture of his face after. Yup.... can't even get away from it when I go out to eat.

Ugh.... Big Brucies face on the tv while I'm eating is never pleasant.  Happens all the time.  

but at least he's giving us reliable info on player movement and front office moves

That's sarcasm, right? 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Pageau on the bench. That's a good sign.

Alumni
Date:

JGP back on the bench, that's a good sign

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Shudder. 

Alumni
Date:

I doubt stamkos did that on purpose but it was careless, wreckless. He should be out of game for that. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

For your 2nd period intermission.  It's a couple years old, but I think she was upset at losing the Thrashers

Alumni
Date:

Ugly and reckless, not necessarily bad. If there is any justice it will be Stamkos's knee swelling up during intermission removing him from the game.

Confident Fan
Date:

I'm sure if Chris Neil had did that same move to Stamkos nothing would have been called or said about it

Confident Fan
Date:

Stamkos came in at full speed and took out JGP's knee

Confident Fan
Date:

was that a bad hit by Stamkos? he basically just took out our energy player for good

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Oh, awesome.... JGP is hurt.

that could be a bad one too, caught him right inside the knee

-- Edited by Homer on Thursday 2nd of April 2015 09:12:38 PM

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.