Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 72: Senators vs Sharks 1930h TSN5 RDS

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 72: Senators vs Sharks 1930h TSN5 RDS

Agent Orange wrote:

I think I've eaten more McDonald's in the last month than the last 10 years combined.

I think @PanofSCU will accept this a a donation to the show 

PeptoBismol+logo.png

Alumni
Date:

I think I've eaten more McDonald's in the last month than the last 10 years combined.

Alumni
Date:

one pass to many.  SHOOT !!

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

@SensCallUps: If this gets 25 retweets @PanofSCU will eat another burger! #TeamBurger #Sens 🍔 Retweet now!!!

Done and done.... 

extra-awesome.jpg

Alumni
Date:

@SensCallUps: If this gets 25 retweets @PanofSCU will eat another burger! #TeamBurger #Sens 🍔 Retweet now!!!

Alumni
Date:

Win and you're in ?

Alumni
Date:

And the lines are, apparently: Hoffman-Zibanejad-Ryan Chiasson-Turris-Stone Condra-Pageau-Lazar Smith-Legwand-Greening I don't think the last one will see much ice time. Puempel has a high ankle sprain -- OWOWOWOWOWOW!

Confident Fan
Date:

Sharks shoulda beat the hated Habs the other nite, so the Senators need to be very aware this is a dangerous team. that happens to choke a lot but they still have talent.

Alumni
Date:

The lineup now looks like this:

Hoffman - Zibanejad - Ryan

??? - Turris - Stone

Condra - JGP - Lazar

??? - Legwand - Chiasson

ZSmith and Greening are the likely insertions in this lineup.   Neither of them have the speed/hands of 9MM, and Puempel has been moving and shooting well too, so these two players will not be good replacements IMO.   I'd prefer to see Prince brought in, but that won't be the case at least for tonight.   I really, REALLY hope that Cameron doesn't mess with all four lines and leaves the HoffZibbyRyan and Munchkin lines alone.

Where is scoring going to come from?  We'll have to see.   MacArthur returning will be welcome, and he's made progress, but he's not ready yet.

Hammond has let in 7 goals in the last two games; I think he might be getting tired after playing a lot of hockey in a short period of time.   Unfortunately, there's no backup plan unless he's injured.

«First  <  15 6 7 | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.