Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 71: Senators vs Maple Leafs 1900h EDT SN, TVA2

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 71: Senators vs Maple Leafs 1900h EDT SN, TVA2

And I actually don't mind the game being on SNET instead... simply because it's finally proof to the Leafers that people would actually rather watch GOOD hockey.

Jedi Master
Date:

Now that I'm not surrounded by obnoxious Leafs fans all the time... I actually don't care as much if they beat the Leafs any more than any other team.

Looking forward to trouncing them tonight, though!

Alumni
Date:

Family engagement tonight so, I'm going to be watching sporadically on my phone. If I can't watch I'll just put A7X on a loop on mute in for good luck.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

beating carolina was great. beating Boston was awesome..... but who else feels like tonight is the real dragon to slay? the leafs, national broadcast, saturday night. This has always been the sens' kryptonite. and if any team was every likely to screw up this magical run we're on, its the frakkin' laffs. no matter how awful they are, it would be so like them to play their game of the year tonight.

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Projected lineup:

Puempel - Zibanejad - Ryan

Michalek - Turris - Stone

Condra - Pageau - Lazar

Hoffman - Legwand - Chiasson

Methot - Karlsson

Wiercioch - Ceci

Borowiecki - Gryba

Hammond - Driedger

I find it interesting that Hoffman is on the 4th line, where he finished the last game. 

and that gryba is back in tonight. thought for sure he'd get benched after last game. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Rumor has it that Kessel is interested in playing for Ottawa. Something about free hamburgers for life.

Alumni
Date:

Projected lineup:

Puempel - Zibanejad - Ryan

Michalek - Turris - Stone

Condra - Pageau - Lazar

Hoffman - Legwand - Chiasson

Methot - Karlsson

Wiercioch - Ceci

Borowiecki - Gryba

Hammond - Driedger

I find it interesting that Hoffman is on the 4th line, where he finished the last game. 

Alumni
Date:

Hmmmmmmm, get your tin foil hats ready. 

House will be full of laff fans tonight. If burgers land on ice during play, Sens can be penalized. I can see leafs fans throwing burgers, looking for this. Because, they are dicks. Followed by a beer shower, of course. 

Alumni
Date:

CBC has bailed on OTT-TOR as the headline game for a Saturday night because the Leafs are sucking and, I guess, they don't seem to think anyone wants to watch the MEDIA SENSATION known as the Senators and the Hamburglar.    We've been relegated to SportsNet while the Habs/Sharks get top HNIC billing on CBC.

#CBCtypical

«First  <  14 5 6 | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.