Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 64: Flames vs Senators 1900 EDT CITY TVA TSN1200 Unique 94,5

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 64: Flames vs Senators 1900 EDT CITY TVA TSN1200 Unique 94,5

According to Dean and Brown, Calgary are the 2nd best shot blocking team in the league in terms of # blocked.   The team that blocks the most?   The Sabres.   

Jedi Master
Date:

I would rather see Andy in tonight to get back in form before the Bruins on Tuesday. As good as Hammond has been, I want Andy for that game.

Alumni
Date:

damn Bruins just had to win their two games on the weekend

Jedi Master
Date:

Ha... I think both Paddock and Clouston tried "win and you're in", but Paddock was the one that publicly announced it.

Alumni
Date:

Anderson needs to play, and whether he plays tonight or another night really doesn't make any difference, so tonight it is.   "Ride the hot hand" is another way of saying "win and you're in", and we all remember how well that worked out for....was that Paddock, Hartsburg or Clouston?

Jedi Master
Date:

I know some people are questioning the decision to put Andy in tonight, but I think it's time. We need him back in form and ready for the stretch run. And while the points from this game are important, it's even more important to have him ready for those games against the Bruins and Habs coming up this week.

Alumni
Date:

Boston has won two games since the Senators last played, so the current wildcard spot gap is 7 points with two games in hand.    Anderson will start in goal tonight against the Flames, his first start in more than six weeks (he was 7-3-3 before the injury).   There are no other lineup changes, so the healthy scratches are Greening and Cowen.   Phillips, Lehner, MacArthur, Neil and Smith all still injured.

«First  <  15 6 7 | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.