Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 62: Senators @ Jets 1930 EST SN, TVA

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 62: Senators @ Jets 1930 EST SN, TVA

......and just minutes later, it all changes.    Cameron goes back to the media announces that Anderson's hand is still bothering him and it'll be the Hamburgler who starts tonight.   

I guess FLA isn't the only team with goalie weirdness going on.    At this rate, it'll be Driedger at gametime due to something in the warmup.

Alumni
Date:

Some quotes from coach talking to the press today (lifted from @hockeyscanner's feed)

Cameron's explanation for Anderson, "using my depth." Also has good record vs Jets.

Cameron on Hammond seizing opportunity: "he didn't open the door, he kicked it in."

Cameron wasn't sure if Cowen is ready to go. Game time.

Alumni
Date:

The news is in:   Anderson starts tonight in the 'Peg.

Hammond's stats since coming in: 5-0-1, 1.40GAA, .955SV%, 2 SO.

Also, Greening is in for Puempel.  No word yet on if there will be a change in the defensive unit.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I think Anderson gets Buffalo

Alumni
Date:

Reports yesterday were that the flu is going through the team, and this is the 2nd in two nights for the team (including EK65 playing more than 35 minutes last night), so they may not be really energetic and they're up against a hungry team.

After the game last night, coach Cameron was cagy about who was starting in goal, so we'll find that out later on today.  There will not be a game day skate today.

«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.