Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 52: Senators @ Sabres 1900h TSN5 RDS2 MSG-B

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 52: Senators @ Sabres 1900h TSN5 RDS2 MSG-B

The Sens have thrown the tank into blitzkrieg mode in the 2nd. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Loved 9MM staying cool and so calmly pulling that off the goal line.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

HOLY CRAP!!!

that was close.  loved the fist bump between Lehner and Michalek

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

If you're a book reader or listen to audio books, get "The Martian" by Andy Weir.

He's a wise cracking astronaut stranded on mars and how he survives.  

Here's a quote for the book.

“Each crewman had their own laptop. So I have six at my disposal. Rather, I had six. I now have five. I thought a laptop would be fine outside. It’s just electronics, right? It’ll keep warm enough to operate in the short term, and it doesn’t need air for anything. It died instantly. The screen went black before I was out of the airlock. Turns out the “L” in “LCD” stands for “Liquid.” I guess it either froze or boiled off. Maybe I’ll post a consumer review. “Brought product to surface of Mars. It stopped working. 0/10.” 
― Andy WeirThe Martian

The movie is coming out in November, hope it's good

never top Robinson Caruso on Mars. A classic! 

Jedi Master
Date:

HOLY CRAP!!!

Jedi Master
Date:

Awesome, thanks! I'll totally check that out. I'm always looking for new books.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

If you're a book reader or listen to audio books, get "The Martian" by Andy Weir.

“Each crewman had their own laptop. So I have six at my disposal. Rather, I had six. I now have five. I thought a laptop would be fine outside. It’s just electronics, right? It’ll keep warm enough to operate in the short term, and it doesn’t need air for anything. It died instantly. The screen went black before I was out of the airlock. Turns out the “L” in “LCD” stands for “Liquid.” I guess it either froze or boiled off. Maybe I’ll post a consumer review. “Brought product to surface of Mars. It stopped working. 0/10.” 
― Andy WeirThe Martian

That interested in the game, are you?

Alumni
Date:

So how much longer until Lehner breaks one of his teammates instead of sticks?

Alumni
Date:

― Andy WeirThe Martian

Jedi Master
Date:

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lol. I actually shuddered when I read that.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

These guys are killing me. The Sabres are terrible. I mean.... really, really terrible. And somehow, we are playing down to their level.

Are we talking Battlefield Earth level of terrible or Bruce Garrioch terrible?

-- Edited by Homer on Tuesday 10th of February 2015 07:55:52 PM

lol!  Nice edit.

Think.... Bruce Garrioch's stringy, greasy hair plastered across your TV kind of bad.

Imagine........garrioch's breath on the back of your neck bad. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

These guys are killing me. The Sabres are terrible. I mean.... really, really terrible. And somehow, we are playing down to their level.

lol!  Nice edit.

Think.... Bruce Garrioch's stringy, greasy hair plastered across your TV kind of bad.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Are we talking Battlefield Earth level of terrible?

Quite possibly.  Maybe even worse.

Think.... "I loved the book, and I was so excited for the movie, and then THAT happened" kind of bad.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

love that clip of plekanec and subban jabbing at each other. yet another sign that he's not well liked by his team mates. 

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Goalies used in the TSN Pannel on goalies breaking their sticks: Roy, Rask, Smith and Lehner. 3 Olympians and Lehner. That's great company!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

the tank is strong in these ones. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

so, no sure if you guys caught it or not but the Ottawa guy that won silver in the ski race last week, Dustin Cook, used to be a groundhog and emailed the show way back when. No doubt, we played a huge part in his success.

Getting his email read on the show was a great moment in his life.  after that it was all down hill.

9jhpud.jpg

Attachments
Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

so, no sure if you guys caught it or not but the Ottawa guy that won silver in the ski race last week, Dustin Cook, used to be a groundhog and emailed the show way back when. No doubt, we played a huge part in his success.

Getting his email read on the show was a great moment in his life.  after that it was all down hill.

LMAO!!!!

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.