Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: All things All Stars

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: All things All Stars

I think OV is still drunk

Hometown Johansen will probably get it with the Buckeyes jersey, the kid and a "flying V"?

Jedi Master
Date:

lol!

Burns has the ultimate hockey look going.

Alumni
Date:

If Gryba was at the All-star game he could have had a "Beard off" against Brent Burns"

Alumni
Date:

Colorado's D Erik Johnson is the latest to drop out of he All-star game with a lower body injury.  Who gets the call off the beach this late?

Crosby and Malkin have also dropped out due to lower body injuries.

Under NHL rules, players dropping out of the All-star game must also sit out their teams 1st game after All-star break.

The draft is tonight at 8pm with Toews and Foligno making the picks for their teams. Nash and Getzlaf assistant captains on Toews' team while Doughty and Kane are the assistants on Foligno's team.

Saturday night at 7pm we have the Skills Competition sponsored by a car company.  If they give a donation to the Callups, we'll mention their name....

The All-star game itself is on Sunday at 5pm.

The NHL and NHLPA also announced a deal with GoPro and will make it's debut on All-Star weekend.  The ref's point of view is interesting and at times condemning. I wonder how many players/goalies will want to wear a camera during a game.

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.