Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Trade Deadline talk

Post Info
Veteran
Date:
RE: Trade Deadline talk

Russell wrote:

as much as I'd hate to see it, I think its time to move neil. he's been a great warrior but his value is on the downside now. he could be of good value to a contender, bring a nice return. smith, gryba and boro will now have to be the muscle.

I think Neil would be an excellent piece to move to a playoff team that thinks it needs an extra push - might mean they'll overpay a little bit to get him.  Still wouldn't bring much value in to the Senators, but it would be more than if GMBM tried to trade him right now, for instance.

Alumni
Date:

as much as I'd hate to see it, I think its time to move neil. he's been a great warrior but his value is on the downside now. he could be of good value to a contender, bring a nice return. smith, gryba and boro will now have to be the muscle.

Alumni
Date:

The trade deadline is March 2nd, but there is already some talks going on among GMs.

For the Senators Phillips, Neil and Methot could be candidates to be traded before the deadline.

I hope they don't trade Neil, they need his heart and grit.  The Sens don't have a player in the organization that does what he does. 

Phillips, a good veteran, but on a crowded blueline, even though we have some defensive woes, he's sitting out too many games for his salary.

Methot, it all depends on Murray's ability to resign him.  If he wants Marc Stall money, it's unlikely he will get signed especially after missing half a season with a back injury.

«First  <  1 2 3 | Page of 3  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.