Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 23: Senators @ Lightning 1900h SN, SUN

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 23: Senators @ Lightning 1900h SN, SUN

Russell wrote:

Stache questioned leadership and preparedness of team. doesn't lack of preparedness reflect on coaching staff? 

Yes and no.  The players have a large portion of personal responsibility for showing up ready for each game.  And if they aren't doing that... that's on them.

Alumni
Date:

Stache questioned leadership and preparedness of team. doesn't lack of preparedness reflect on coaching staff? 

Alumni
Date:

Zbad in, Greening in, Smith out (scratch), Ryan out (injured finger).

I reckon my thoughts on Zibby are pretty clear; I don't get this move at all given how well Smith has played since being moved back to C, so I hope it's a bobo for Smith rather than a "just shake it up" move that many seem to wanting today and, oddly enough, seem to the be same folks who complain that MacLean juggles line combinations too much.

Also, for those complaining about Chris Neil: 1G, 1A 5 PIM, 3 SOG, 7 HITS and 11:16 TOI (lowest TOI of the team) last night.   He's tied for third on the team in +/- with Ceci, with only Wiercioch and Hoffman above him.   Suck it, haters! wink

Jedi Master
Date:

Zmith also out, ZBad back in. Yeah....

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

sportsnet channel 22 here in Toronto. I will have the game on, but having a party so can't do the recap :( BUT I will make my guests (leaf/hab/bruins fans) watch MY game!!!

GAME ON

Alumni
Date:

Ryan is out with a broken finger (more news later today), so I guess Greening draws back in after being a healthy scratch in the last game.   #TheLehner is expected to start. 

Will there be scoring other than from the Neil/Legwand/Condra line?  WHO KNOWS!

«First  <  1 2 3 4 | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.