Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 18: Predators vs Senators 1930h TNS5, RDS2

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 18: Predators vs Senators 1930h TNS5, RDS2

Going to miss at least the first half of the game. Stupid time difference.

Alumni
Date:

I think Greening is in rather than Condra simply to try and get some offense going other than MacTurri and the Kid line.  I'm a bit surprised to see Legwand between Greening and Ryan, rather than Smith, but that could be simply because the Paularus saw a lot of Greening-Smith last year.  Still, 9MM-Legwand-Ryan makes more sense to me than 9MM-Smith-Neil.

Zibby with HoffRock -- well, if the two rookies stop scoring, we'll know why.

Confident Fan
Date:

Thoughts on Greening getting back in while Condra sits? some of the stuff that goes on makes little sense IMO

Confident Fan
Date:

John Rodenburg ‏@TSNJR 2m2 minutes ago
Paul MacLean on @TSN1200 Minor bo-bo for Lazar.. he's out tonight. Greening in and Zibby skates to centre on kid line. Phillips in #Sens.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

Kessel about the leafs the last couple games.

“Obviously our last two games haven't been great, but it's not like we're a last-place team in this league right now,” he said.

“We’re not that team, obviously, that lost those two games like that. I know that for sure,” he added. “I think every team gets beat bad a couple times a year.”

"That" team would be the Buffalo Sabers who beat you 6-2 in the first of those two games.

the same Slug team that SanJose can't ever beatno

Alumni
Date:

Kessel about the leafs the last couple games.

“Obviously our last two games haven't been great, but it's not like we're a last-place team in this league right now,” he said.

“We’re not that team, obviously, that lost those two games like that. I know that for sure,” he added. “I think every team gets beat bad a couple times a year.”

"That" team would be the Buffalo Sabers who beat you 6-2 in the first of those two games.

Alumni
Date:

Nashville should be tired from all that scoring in their last game!

Who were they playing again? Oh yeah....

Alumni
Date:

Hmmm....that Leafs score.....PhaNEUF - two. 

Yeeeaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!

(for those who aren't bilingual, 'neuf' is the French word for nine).

Alumni
Date:

Tuesday night, the Predators dry-scraped (thank you Russell for that reference) the Leafs 9-2, and in doing so moved from 23rd in league scoring to 9th.  IN. ONE. NIGHT.

This game might be a bit scary for Sens fans.

«First  <  16 7 8 | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.