Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 6: Sens vs Leafs - Redux

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
Game 6: Sens vs Leafs - Redux

notice how the guy who dumps the beers runs for his life. real tough guy.

Ian mendes said today that all teams have 10% of their fans that are idiots, even the Sens. Probably true, but I'd have no trouble betting that percentage is much higher for the leafs.

-- Edited by Russell on Monday 10th of November 2014 11:58:41 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

There was altercation in the crowd at the game, not sure how it got started, but it didn't end well for a Sens fan and a Leaf fan

Wow!!! That was stupid, my niece and nephew are always telling me that 60% of all people are stupid.  What % of Leaf fans fall into that category?

Alumni
Date:

There was altercation in the crowd at the game, not sure how it got started, but it didn't end well for a Sens fan and a Leaf fan

Alumni
Date:

certainly no need to panic or anything yet, they have been fairly good so far, and last night just hurts a little more cuz it had to be against the hated ones. I am, however, quite concerned with EK65's careless play in his own end. if he's going to be on the ice 28 mins a night, he has to be better than that. he's becoming the Spezza of Defense. 

Confident Fan
Date:

canuck wrote:

It's ridiculous to say this early in the season -- but that was a very important 4 point game. Kinda feels like that was the season there. If we slump on the west road trip - could be curtains.

now you sound like me smile  that game did suck with 3 one goal leads squandered immediately each time.  The one saving grace is that Anderson wasn't in net

Alumni
Date:

It's ridiculous to say this early in the season -- but that was a very important 4 point game. Kinda feels like that was the season there. If we slump on the west road trip - could be curtains.

Jedi Master
Date:

Losing against the Leaves is marginally less painful now than it used to be, I will grant you that... now that I'm not in Ontario and having to put up with the fans nearly as much. But still.... this was a pathetic effort tonight.

Alumni
Date:

they always seem to save their worst for the laffs. and i love that, you know?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Oh look, they lost.

they didn't only lose, they sucked more than Tim Peel on a bad night.

Alumni
Date:

i love karlsson's talent, he's incredible, but he is playing so soft in his own end. he just cant play like that if he's to be the leader.

Jedi Master
Date:

Oh look, they lost.

Jedi Master
Date:

WTF was Karlsson doing there?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

seems like a little thing but it was stupid to play greening tonight instead of condra. would it have changed this? maybe not, but greening simply isn't an nhl player.

I can't imagine what it would be, but I keep thinking there MUST be a reason he is playing Greening so much?

showcasing him for a trade?  cant imagine that would ever backfire.

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

seems like a little thing but it was stupid to play greening tonight instead of condra. would it have changed this? maybe not, but greening simply isn't an nhl player.

I can't imagine what it would be, but I keep thinking there MUST be a reason he is playing Greening so much?

Jedi Master
Date:

This loss hurts SOOO much more than any other so far this season. Not just because it's the Leaves. But the lack of effort and passion from so many players tonight just annoys me.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

THIS SUCKS! 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

this is a flashback to last season. abysmal D.

and a serious lack of puck control in the offensive zone.  they've been playing chase the puck all night.

Jedi Master
Date:

Such a frustrating game.

Alumni
Date:

this is a flashback to last season. abysmal D.

1 2 36  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.