Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Around the league - stuff concerning other teams.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Around the league - stuff concerning other teams.

I feel bad for saying this but... at this point I just feel bad for Phil Kessel. They were like, getting after him on TSN after someone got a shot of him in a Burger King. Leave that man alone with his pain! Also, hockey players burn like 4k calories a game, I don't think a burger once in a while is going to put him overweight. (Leave that for the off-season ha ha)

Alumni
Date:

Not hockey related, at least not yet...

Check out this funny clip "Interview with an OC Transpo employee"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLkaV98DfXc

Canuck, think you guys can come up with something similar for the leafs?

The original clip is https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgzdb0txR_c  (above clip start a little after 4 mins in the original clip)

Alumni
Date:

Any given night, any given game, any given opponent.     Arizona's record of late certainly does stretch the limits of incredulity though.

Confident Fan
Date:

Arizona winners of 3 of their last 4 games on the road--how did the Sens blow them out of the building? and not Montreal or Columbus? We know why the Leafs lost to them

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Subban was fined $2K for embellishment in his "staged fight" against Kreider of the Rangers.

What a shock. I guess the league has had enough of the mtl dive club. 

Alumni
Date:

Subban was fined $2K for embellishment in his "staged fight" against Kreider of the Rangers.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

A certain team down the road from u guys is 3-17-1 in its last 21 games and losers of 10 straight. Guess who it is

In my mind, they've always been losers, not just recently

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Could it be the same blue and white team that the sports stations go on and on and on about every day because they suddenly realize what Sens fans have known forever. The leafs suck!

Confident Fan
Date:

A certain team down the road from u guys is 3-17-1 in its last 21 games and losers of 10 straight. Guess who it is

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Tim Peel suspended, but probably not because he sucks.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/report-nhl-suspended-referee-tim-peel-following-interview/ar-AA8UO2K?ocid=mailsignoutmd

so, he doesn't get suspended cuz he sucks, but because he talked about sucking. i love the nhl.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Tim Peel suspended, but probably not because he sucks.

http://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/other/report-nhl-suspended-referee-tim-peel-following-interview/ar-AA8UO2K?ocid=mailsignoutmd

Confident Fan
Date:

1 Buffalo Connor McDavid C Erie (OHL) 6' 1" 190
2 Edmonton Jack Eichel C US-Under-18 (USAH-NTDP) 6' 2" 195
3 Arizona Noah Hanifin D US-Under-18 (USAH-NTDP) 6' 2.5" 201
4 Carolina Mitch Marner C London (OHL) 5' 11" 171
5 New Jersey Dylan Strome C Erie (OHL) 6' 2" 170
6 Philadelphia Oliver Kylington D Farjestads BK (SEL) 6' 0" 181
7 Columbus Pavel Zacha C Sarnia (OHL) 6' 3" 205
8 Colorado Jérémy Roy D Sherbrooke (QMJHL) 6' 0" 186
9 Ottawa Mikko Rantanen RW TPS Turku (SM-liiga) 6' 3.75" 195

This is one websites projection for how the 2015 Draft goes and the teams that are in the slots right now to pick them. If the season ended today which it doesn't.
Ottawa needs a Center in my opinion and it would be fantastic if they can get Strome or Marmer what do u guys think? anyone know anything about Zacha? he's big at least.

It's early I know

Alumni
Date:

Bobrovsky out 4-6 weeks with groin injury. What a year of injuries for Columbus.

Fact of the matter is that removes one of the few teams that #teamtank could have hoped to pass the Sens. Doubtful that the Sens fall below the #10 pick without winning the lottery.

Alumni
Date:

Phagoof out "weeks', believed to be a result of injury from fight with 9MM. karma, you are a beauty.

Alumni
Date:

Yard Waste trying to sign Kadri. I'm guessing $39 million / 6 years w/ NTC.  biggrin

Alumni
Date:

Last night at the Jets game when it came up on the board that the Sens beat the Leafs, people cheered ha ha.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

Some leaf fans who threw their jerseys on the ice at a game against Carolina were charged by police for public mischief

I wonder when MLSE will get charged for fraud for the prices they charging for tickets.

hey, throwing garbage is littering. plain and simple.

But isn't the ACC nicknamed 'the Yard Waste Bin'. It's where you put your tree excrements. I see no problem!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Personally I think anyone who even wares a lafs jersey should be heavily fined or jailed. Possibly committed.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Some leaf fans who threw their jerseys on the ice at a game against Carolina were charged by police for public mischief

I wonder when MLSE will get charged for fraud for the prices they charging for tickets.

hey, throwing garbage is littering. plain and simple.

Alumni
Date:

« First  <  Page 57  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.