Topic: Game 2: Sens @ Lightning

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 2: Sens @ Lightning

nice pass by Ryan

Confident Fan
Date:

Gryba with a stellar defensive stand at the blue line there, that was terrible wasn't it? the guy went right around him like he was a pylon and had a shot on Lehner

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Just watching some of the lafs game on Hockey Night in Punjabi. Still better than listening to Bob Cole. And I can now say "Sidney Crosby" in Punjabi.

Alumni
Date:

no fair, their goalie is really big.

Confident Fan
Date:

at least u get a Canadian broadcast, on Center Ice it's the Tampa broadcast

Alumni
Date:

We get Bob Cole because Rogers hates us -- they inherited that hate, along with the 8th floor of the CBC broadcast centre, from CBC's HNIC team.

Alumni
Date:

Evening, Ralph.

Alumni
Date:

in a state full of confused seniors, we get bob cole. makes sense.

Alumni
Date:

Morning Sam.

Confident Fan
Date:

if the boys start out 0-2 do we start the McDavid, Eichel, and Hanifin watch? asking for a friend

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I'd give cowen a very simple plan: if you can't see ek65's back, you are out of position. You stay behind him all the times. 

Perfect plan

Alumni
Date:

I'd give cowen a very simple plan: if you can't see ek65's back, you are out of position. You stay behind him all the times. 

Alumni
Date:

From the pre-game show on the radio: the lineup will be the same as game one's, other than Lehner now in net.

Confident Fan
Date:

maybe they are going to replace the invisible guys from last nite, Ryan and Michalek maybe? (joking) I sure hope to heck he isn't making changes and taking out the young guys after 1 game, we all got to see Condra's and Greenings acts all last season. I mean stick with a lineup for more than 1 game for pete's sake unless u want to trade out Cowen. Methot needs to be paired with Karlsson if he ever gets healthy.

Alumni
Date:

Lineup changes could be in the works, as both Condra and Greening were in the practice lines today (Friday).   One change has already been announced:  The Lehner will start in goal.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.