Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Things that make you go....

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
Things that make you go....

You made it out alive because nobody was challenged to paint a slogan on your car that might get you shot, like the lads from Top Gear UK were.

-- Edited by Kardinal on Wednesday 4th of June 2014 12:20:05 AM

Confident Fan
Date:

if that's true that's ridiculous, I was just in Alabama last week and made it out alive by the way. 39 NHL teams? or did u mean 30?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Apparently the University of Alabama sports programs generate more revenue (80 per cent from football) than all 39 NHL teams combined.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Russell, did you hear that Barry Trotz is the new coach in Washington?  We get you see him more often now

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Russell, did you hear that Barry Trotz is the new coach in Washington?  We get you see him more often now

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Hey SensGab!!

The Warriors are my NBA team don't go dissing them

tumblr_n475sg1jjP1sgkb7ao1_500.jpg

Confident Fan
Date:

Hey SensGab!!

The Warriors are my NBA team don't go dissing them

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Even the goat would boo him. 

You're right.   Besides, it wouldn't be Bettman, it would be Letang, as TVA let us know in the recap of the last game of the 2012-2013 season that Letang in Finnish has a meaning that has something to do with goats. 

Alumni
Date:

maaaaaaaa!

Baby_Saanen_Goat.png

Alumni
Date:

Even the goat would boo him. 

Alumni
Date:

The Golden State Warriors were also named team of the year, and I didn't even know they existed so there's that...

Alumni
Date:

I'm not surprised at all. His salary is $8M a year, he makes the league (and by extension, the owners) a lot of money through TV deals etc, and he's got them eating out of his hand. Remember, this is the guy who convinced the owners to pass a league by-law that said 8 votes of approval constitutes unanimous approval. He'll always have 8 votes unless he decides to do something inappropriate with a goat while awarding the Stanley Cup. Even then, he'd probably get away with it.

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  1 2 | Page of 2  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.