Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: 2014 Playoffs

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: 2014 Playoffs

So wait Montreal didn't win the Cup last night?

Pan
Alumni
Date:

You have no idea how much I LOVED the diving call on Pleckanek

Alumni
Date:

Hab fans are pissed at refs cuz they finally called a game properly.

-- Edited by Russell on Tuesday 27th of May 2014 10:57:01 PM

Alumni
Date:

Let's see how the Wheel of Justice shakes out for Mr. Moore. Prust got 2 games for almost a carbon copy of the same hit. Considering it was against a Smurf, he'll probably get 20 games as a hate crime and 30 years slave labor in the Albertan oil fields.

Alumni
Date:

Ok, this is just silly now.

Alumni
Date:

That did change quickly, didn't it? I thought it was only the Sens that choked up a lead after chasing a goalie.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Speaking of chocking....

Alumni
Date:

Lundqvist is stinking the place out tonight. Bad time to gag up on yourself.

Alumni
Date:

It's not about whether the blame is rational, it's about whether it appeals to the "hey-ref-he-just-hit-a-Hab-so-he-deserves-a-penalty" mentality of Habs fans in assigning blame and denying reality.

Alumni
Date:

no way they can blame goaltending for this. Tokarski has been every bit as good as Price. If not for him, the series is already over.

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Just saw that the Habs fans are going back to game 2 excuses of Price getting injured, or as they said, the Rangers injuring Price....always something and can't give the other team credit.

To that, and I've said it before, if Bishop wouldn't have been hurt, that could have made the first round much closer

Alumni
Date:

Ha!

Pan
Alumni
Date:

Really? You should've seen that boy Bolland from last year. Throw everything out to get him!!! (Sarcasm)

Alumni
Date:

Every year in the playoffs, I notice one or two guys that I didn't know much about, normally on western teams, and they really impress me. This year it's Voynov. Not sure I even knew who he was before this year but the guy is great.

C3
Veteran
Date:

Glenn Healey sounding jealous about Mike Richter being in the building made me feel all fuzzy inside.

Alumni
Date:

It seems like every year there is a team who dive a lot and get the calls going their way rather than get called for diving. Sid & Co spring to mind from playoffs past, but this year it's the Habs and the officials STILL can't seem to call it for what it is: 2 minutes for embellishment, sometimes without an offsetting penalty.

Still, 4vs4 might be an advantage for the Habs since they can't seem to score 5vs5, so I'd like to see a few embellishment calls *without* a Rangers penalty to offset it.

Alumni
Date:

Habs are embarrassing. the embellishing is non-stop. and someone said it best on twitter: why does every habs series turn into a sh*t show off-ice?

they have impressed me in some ways, i didn't think they could hang this long, but they are just the biggest bunch of whining "victims" i've ever seen. and the diving thing. its soccer on ice. its like they realize they can only score on the PP so they've decided to spend all game trying to draw penalties. and I swear they've worked on their diving. they mastered the art. the worst part, the refs continually fall for it even though they know the habs are doing it!

montreal typical!

Alumni
Date:

Habs diving is approaching Vancouver's level of bad in the finals against the Bruins.

I want Laviolette on the NBC panel.

Pan
Alumni
Date:

It's unbelievable how much the Habs organization, and Therrien specifically complain. We got it last year with the lack of rispeck, now the NYR, and Boston last round. It's nice that they're keeping whine about things on bigger and bigger stages.

Alumni
Date:

In the headlines today:

Habs cry foul over Rangers' gamesmanship while Vigneault denies agreement exists not to watch practices .  

Clearly, this is a lack of rispek. 

«First  <  114 15 16 17  >  Last»  | Page of 17  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.