Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Off Season Sens News 2017

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Off Season Sens News 2017

all sorts of talk about trading Phaneuf. If we do that, then we will probably lose Claessan or Ceci to Vegas, as well, leaving us 2 D men down. Does a team that was 1 shot away from the finals want to do that? Have to rebuild its D so drastically?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

So who should the Sens protect? Methot or Ceci? Is Claesson ready to play full time with EK? Who could they pair with Phaneuf if Ceci goes? Will Chabot be ready to play in the NHL next year?

WHO KNOWS!!!!!???

Protect Meth. its all about keeping EK65 happy.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

So who should the Sens protect? Methot or Ceci? Is Claesson ready to play full time with EK? Who could they pair with Phaneuf if Ceci goes? Will Chabot be ready to play in the NHL next year?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Drouin for Sergachev from Montreal looks like a very good trade for the Habs, Sens have to battle both in the division. I virtually know nothing about Sergachev since he's so young.

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Thursday 15th of June 2017 03:23:34 PM

Habs get a good player but give up an alleged future stud D-man. With markov and weber getting older, this is, again, a "win now" move.

Habs may be sorry they brought this guy in. Wasn't the most favourite player in Tampa Bay with the other players or management.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Drouin for Sergachev from Montreal looks like a very good trade for the Habs, Sens have to battle both in the division. I virtually know nothing about Sergachev since he's so young.

Habs get a good player but give up an alleged future stud D-man. With markov and weber getting older, this is, again, a "win now" move.

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

lol... tj, only you can manage to hate a team that doesn't even have a team yet.

like.

I'll eventually hate them so why not just get it out the way  Plus I'm sick of hearing how brilliant McVie or McShay or whatever the GM's name is.  How he's going to be playing all the other GM's and I'm afraid Dorion will be one of those taken advantage of

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

lol... tj, only you can manage to hate a team that doesn't even have a team yet.

like.

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Am I wrong in hoping like heck that Claesson or Methot aren't taken by that hated bunch in Vegas, I'm already sick of their GM and I can't remember his name.

Jedi Master
Date:

Sad news. I can't imagine seeing him in another jersey.

Alumni
Date:

It was a great run for Neil. No one every tried harder in a Sens sweater than he did, every shift of every game.

-- Edited by Russell on Wednesday 14th of June 2017 09:20:33 PM

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Neil and Sens part ways.

http://ottawacitizen.com/sports/hockey/nhl/senatorsextra/neil-and-the-senators-head-their-separate-ways

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Sens ask Phaneuf to waive his no movement clause. Hope he says yes but afraid Las Vegas may take him and trade him to another team for picks or prospects.

http://www.tsn.ca/sens-ask-phaneuf-to-waive-no-movement-clause-1.776837

i doubt anyone wants his contract for the player he is, now.

Vegas may have trouble making the minimum payroll. They could trade him and agree to keep part of his salary or just keep him around for his salary hit and leadership.

Apparently he has refused to waive.  Can't say I blame him. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Sens ask Phaneuf to waive his no movement clause. Hope he says yes but afraid Las Vegas may take him and trade him to another team for picks or prospects.

Vegas may have trouble making the minimum payroll. They could trade him and agree to keep part of his salary or just keep him around for his salary hit and leadership.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

http://www.tsn.ca/sens-karlsson-gets-conn-smythe-vote-1.777336

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Luckily, since I now work from home... staying up for the late games isn't a problem!

Whooooo!

Jedi Master
Date:

Luckily, since I now work from home... staying up for the late games isn't a problem!

«First  <  18 9 10 11  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.