Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: 2023-24 Playoff thread

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: 2023-24 Playoff thread

Game #1 of a 4-game night can NOT go to OT…do something, Boston!

Alumni
Date:

Bobby's From London having a damn family reunion in the NHL tonight!

Thought we were going to have an "everyone on the ice" situation in BOS-TOR and someone just activated "ramming speed" to the net in NYI-CAR.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

My viewing methods get less reliable in the post season (and since NBA takes priority on TNT)…I'm watching the away feed for the TOR-BOS game.

Should be interesting.

As a result I just saw another L&O Toronto commercial…they still look like satire.

Alumni
Date:

My viewing methods get less reliable in the post season (and since NBA takes priority on TNT)…I'm watching the away feed for the TOR-BOS game.

Should be interesting.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Mitch Marner's such a big tough guy! Did you see him drop the gloves in Game 4? 

seeing the leaf "stars" melting down when times get tough is...........totally to be expected.

It's so good it should be fattening! 

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

seeing the leaf "stars" melting down when times get tough is...........totally to be expected.

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

lol

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Oof, someone put the TBL out of their misery.

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Had to look up the stats for VAN-NSH Game 3, couldn't believe what the announcers said in the Game 4 commentary…how on EARTH do you win a SCP game with only TWELVE shots?!

Separately, in trying to find a screen shot to add to this comment…why on earth is it so hard to find a boxscore with shot count??

Vancouver is proving the old adage “I’d rather be lucky than good” It’s not going to last, especially when you are on your third goalkeeper because of injuries. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Watched about a period of the Washington - New York game while we were at the restaurant. No flow to the game. Just a lot of scrambly, close checking play. Refs don't want to call anything. Just not good entertaining hockey.

Check out the avs-jets series. its great. 

I don't know, just turned on Game 4 and I'm thinking WPG doesn't really want to win. ~8 minutes left, WPG gets PP, down by 3…didn't pull the goalie at all.

Now they've pulled the goalie with 1:30 left. Now, I've seen 3 goals scored in 90 seconds before but...

first couple of games were good, then not so much.  

Alumni
Date:

There's a whole bingo's worth of first/last minuet goals today!

Alumni
Date:

Had to look up the stats for VAN-NSH Game 3, couldn't believe what the announcers said in the Game 4 commentary…how on EARTH do you win a SCP game with only TWELVE shots?!

Separately, in trying to find a screen shot to add to this comment…why on earth is it so hard to find a boxscore with shot count??

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Watched about a period of the Washington - New York game while we were at the restaurant. No flow to the game. Just a lot of scrambly, close checking play. Refs don't want to call anything. Just not good entertaining hockey.

I don't know, just turned on Game 4 and I'm thinking WPG doesn't really want to win. ~8 minutes left, WPG gets PP, down by 3…didn't pull the goalie at all.

Now they've pulled the goalie with 1:30 left. Now, I've seen 3 goals scored in 90 seconds before but...

Confident Fan
Date:

Should we start feeling sorry for the Leafs. It looks like they’re not gonna get out of the first round again. What is this going to do to those poor fans of theirs?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

AYKM of the decade!

https://twitter.com/StuntmanStu/status/1783107719454482843

Alumni
Date:

in the last 5 mins of the avs - jets game one, sticks were getting hacked in half all over the place, no calls. Its starting early this year. 

Alumni
Date:

AYKM save! Play under review, confirmed it's an AYKM save.

Goal under review, goal disallowed for high stick. 

«First  <  1 2 3 4  >  Last»  | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.