Date:
RE: Game 55 - Vegas @ Sens - Sat Feb 24, 7:00pm

Sweet!!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

Enough for an AYKM flash of the glove save?

Eennnhhhhhh, nice but not great. 

twss

Ha!

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

twss

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

Nikki Haley this week: "If Trump is the Republican nominee, he will lose to Biden."

Nikki Haley when she pulls out of the race: "I stand 100% behind Trump and believe we will he will beat Biden."

They have to kiss his fat orange ass or he'll sick his followers on theM. Retribution, remember?

Trump on Tim Scott. "He's better at kissing my ass than he is at wiping his own." - paraphrasing

He can say: "If I ask Tim to lick my boots, he'd ask which one."

All the while Tim will just sit there smile and nod. 

Alumni
Date:

They are having one of those chaos periods. 

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

4-3 Sens Pinto

Sens 1st Goal 

I don’t think I’m ever getting another game outcome right again

Alumni
Date:

Screened goal post and in.

Alumni
Date:

Post and in. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

In references to last game's thread regarding your moon landing, your space ship is drunk! It fell over. Lol. 

Thank you for making me go to CNN and see (he who shall not be named) in 2-inch block type. disbelief

Was he orange?

With bad hair.

Nikki Haley this week: "If Trump is the Republican nominee, he will lose to Biden."

Nikki Haley when she pulls out of the race: "I stand 100% behind Trump and believe we will he will beat Biden."

She's simultaneously said he'll be a bad president and that she'll absolutely pardon him.

Unless he dies before mail-in voting starts, he's likely going to win again. Too many idiots don't understand that a vote for anyone *but* Biden is a not *for* Trump.

Who ever wins, will the 25th amendment be invoked for not being mentally acute enough to run the country before the end of their term? 

Depends on the party split in both chambers of congress.

Alumni
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Good morning, everyone!

Sir!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

In references to last game's thread regarding your moon landing, your space ship is drunk! It fell over. Lol. 

Thank you for making me go to CNN and see (he who shall not be named) in 2-inch block type. disbelief

Was he orange?

With bad hair.

They have to kiss his fat orange ass or he'll sick his followers on theM. Retribution, remember?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Was he orange?

With bad hair.

She's simultaneously said he'll be a bad president and that she'll absolutely pardon him.

Unless he dies before mail-in voting starts, he's likely going to win again. Too many idiots don't understand that a vote for anyone *but* Biden is a not *for* Trump.

Who ever wins, will the 25th amendment be invoked for not being mentally acute enough to run the country before the end of their term? 

If he gets in, he will change any law that gets in his way, regardless of what congress does. there won’t be any guard rails next time. 

Alumni
Date:

Good morning, everyone!

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Was he orange?

With bad hair.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Was he orange?

With bad hair.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Was he orange?

With bad hair.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Gonna need a rescue mission. 

giphy.gif

Would be funny to see a fork lift in the moon. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Gonna need a rescue mission. 

giphy.gif

«First  <  14 5 6 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.