Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 49 - Blue Jackets @ Sens - Tue Feb 13, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 49 - Blue Jackets @ Sens - Tue Feb 13, 7:00pm

I think tonight is not the night to crash the net for the sens D. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I would love a deep dive on the genetics for the reason SO MANY non-ginger hockey players to have red facial hair.

Blood stained?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

"Forces your hand to react"…I'm *really* getting tired of hearing this excuse for what happened last game. It feels like it's only a few steps away from the culture that results in the charges from 2018 WJC. blankstare

If I was to never hear another thing about that play, it would be fine. Omg, it’s been talked to 💀. 

Tune out during 2nd intermission, they said they're going to dissect it.

Oh you mean like a 6 hour Super Bowl pregame show after spending two weeks, which includes a special day called Media day, talking about the big game?

Was there a sportsball game recently? 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

There are rumours that a couple of the lafs are out with COVID.

Good thing the pandemic is over. confuse

CDC just reduced the isolation period because "no one was following it anyway".

We really need a facepalm emoji.

-- Edited by Cathy on Tuesday 13th of February 2024 07:17:03 PM

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

"Forces your hand to react"…I'm *really* getting tired of hearing this excuse for what happened last game. It feels like it's only a few steps away from the culture that results in the charges from 2018 WJC. blankstare

If I was to never hear another thing about that play, it would be fine. Omg, it’s been talked to 💀. 

Oh you mean like a 6 hour Super Bowl pregame show after spending two weeks, which includes a special day called Media day, talking about the big game?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Trudeau's fault. 

Alumni
Date:

I would love a deep dive on the genetics for the reason SO MANY non-ginger hockey players to have red facial hair.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

The backup goalie is dressed but not available to sit on the bench? That sounds…risky.

And, I do have that square.

Probably has the flu and they want to keep him away from everyone. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

It'll be talked for the nest 6 leaf games (5 he'll miss and the 6th one he's back) It has potential to be talked about at the end of the season should the leafs miss the playoffs by a couple points. 

That I could listen to. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

It'll be talked for the nest 6 leaf games (5 he'll miss and the 6th one he's back) It has potential to be talked about at the end of the season should the leafs miss the playoffs by a couple points. 

That I could listen to. 

Alumni
Date:

The backup goalie is dressed but not available to sit on the bench? That sounds…risky.

And, I do have that square.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh that's right, the wife and mistress are baking a cake together in the kitchen…the ESPN notifications are going to be crazy.

And, when I saw this week's schedule I was pissed about overlapping games on both Tue and Thu…then I realized Thu was the same game.

Going with 5 D-men, we can change our predictions up until puck drop, yeah?

For you, wouldnt it be the husband and the pool boy?

Yes, the colloquialisms are definitely not designed for straight female fans.

But if I say "my husband team", NO ONE is going to NOT think I'm talking about my husband's favorite team.

Well, we would, but probably no one else. 

Alumni
Date:

And us without the Chabot time square.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Puck drop

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh that's right, the wife and mistress are baking a cake together in the kitchen…the ESPN notifications are going to be crazy.

And, when I saw this week's schedule I was pissed about overlapping games on both Tue and Thu…then I realized Thu was the same game.

Yes, the colloquialisms are definitely not designed for straight female fans.

But if I say "my husband team", NO ONE is going to NOT think I'm talking about my husband's favorite team.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

«First  <  16 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.