Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 35 - Sens @ Oilers - Sat Jan 6, 10:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 35 - Sens @ Oilers - Sat Jan 6, 10:00pm

"The effect of 'coffee'..." sounds funny.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

Sad news. My lucky? Sens t-shirt that my wife bought the first year the Sens returned gave up the ghost today. Went to put it on and it ripped right across the front. Being retired to the rag bag of honour.

Last fall my wife retired a 35 year old Reebok sweatshirt - so I know how you feel 😁

I still have a Renfrew dinner jacket that I bought in the 70s. Still wear it now and then.

Weddings and funerals.  

That’s funny 😁 

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

Sad news. My lucky? Sens t-shirt that my wife bought the first year the Sens returned gave up the ghost today. Went to put it on and it ripped right across the front. Being retired to the rag bag of honour.

Last fall my wife retired a 35 year old Reebok sweatshirt - so I know how you feel 😁

I still have a Renfrew dinner jacket that I bought in the 70s. Still wear it now and then.

Wow 🤩 That’s impressive 

Alumni
Date:

It feels like EDM's 9 shots have been far more threatening than OTT's 7.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

{sigh}

I honestly had no hope at all that they would score on the pp. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

Weddings and funerals.  

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

Alumni
Date:

{sigh}

Alumni
Date:

I notice they don’t use the bumper play on the PP anymore. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:

What's even sadder? The replacement won't last nearly as long.

I have shirts from high school that are *just* starting to give up, and shirts I bought 3 years ago that are already rags.

History tells me that shirt wasn’t very lucky. Good riddance. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

1st PK, dead

Lower left corner.

You win (B4)

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Last fall my wife retired a 35 year old Reebok sweatshirt of mine - so I know how you feel 😁

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Saturday 6th of January 2024 10:35:55 PM

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

1st PK, dead

Lower left corner.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Fat bastard!

So not the Hulk Hogan move?

I wonder if it's still under warranty? Obvious manufacturing defect.

Alumni
Date:

1st PK, dead

Alumni
Date:

That penalty was reviewed to confirm the double minor. 

Sens 1st on PP.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

What's even sadder? The replacement won't last nearly as long.

I have shirts from high school that are *just* starting to give up, and shirts I bought 3 years ago that are already rags.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Cathy, are you watching the home or away feed?  lol

Wait, are you being funny or are there two feeds?

If he's being funny, can someone more geographically proximate smack him, please.

I think virtual rink board would dictate if it's an Edmonton or Ottawa feed.  I'm leaning towards Edmonton.

Okay, that's a good point, but you're being serious? There's an EDM feed and an OTT feed? The launch page just had National/French. I thought SN meant everybody got the same thing.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:

Fat bastard!

So not the Hulk Hogan move?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I'm feeling good about this game! And I drank a Pepsi! So I'm awake no matter what happens!

Twss

I think Kards works fairly close to Homer's house. 

Does that mean your garage is fairly close to Homer's house?

His real employment 

«First  <  14 5 6 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.