Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 71 - Sens @ Bruins - Tue Mar 21, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 71 - Sens @ Bruins - Tue Mar 21, 7:00pm

SensKat wrote:

decided to try a new Thai place tonight that has good reviews. The food is good.... except they use dark meat in their chicken dishes. Gross.

Suspected outcome: the Luongo flu

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Ferguson is a scratch tonight!!!!! he's sick!!!!! just freaking incredible!!!! The curse of Euge will not be stopped!

Mandolin has been called up. 

Pfft, weakling. When I have a stressful event, I don't get sick until the 4th day.

Aren't you supposed to throw up just before getting on the ice for your 1st NHL start?

Did he have time? How quickly was he called up??

In his post game interview he said he found out on Sunday night, so a full day to $#!t himself. 

Ah, so it's an electrolyte imbalance, got it!

The Luongo Flu 

Alumni
Date:

The camera feels crooked...

Alumni
Date:

Any photogs here? Amazon is shutting down DPReview. furious

Jedi Master
Date:

8/10 anthem singer

Jedi Master
Date:

decided to try a new Thai place tonight that has good reviews. The food is good.... except they use dark meat in their chicken dishes. Gross.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Re: Jan 6th, the sequel

Walking Abby just now and there was a bunch of cars honking behind us (on a major street), two bro-dozers with Trump and American flags. There were a disturbing number of cars honking at them in support. (And some people really can't understand why I didn't move to a **lower** COL area confuse)

It was a dark and Stormy day.... 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Walking Abby just now and there was a bunch of cars honking behind us (on a major street), two bro-dozers with Trump and American flags. There were a disturbing number of cars honking at them in support. (And some people really can't understand why I didn't move to a **lower** COL area confuse)

bro-dozer! lmao

Part of the WA vocabulary I'm learning.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Ferguson is a scratch tonight!!!!! he's sick!!!!! just freaking incredible!!!! The curse of Euge will not be stopped!

Pfft, weakling. When I have a stressful event, I don't get sick until the 4th day.

Aren't you supposed to throw up just before getting on the ice for your 1st NHL start?

In his post game interview he said he found out on Sunday night, so a full day to $#!t himself. 

Ah, so it's an electrolyte imbalance, got it!

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

bro-dozer! lmao

Alumni
Date:

Lol @ "Thomas Cha-got the party started"

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

4-1 BOS, knick knack Pastrnak GWG

my card

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

Who's the Anderson873 poster staring threads?

you mean Spamderson?

Spamderson has been nuked.

I was tentative with my mod powers, I'm no longer tentative.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

I figured their strategy was to recall a CHL goalie to whip out a shutout from pure adrenaline!  It worked four times so far!

Jedi Master
Date:

5-2 Bruins. Pastrnak with the GWG

my card

«First  <  14 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.