Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 58 - Sens @ Habs - Sat Feb 25, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 58 - Sens @ Habs - Sat Feb 25, 7:00pm

Nasty rebound and terrible coverage by chabot. 

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Cathy has another winter question…does walking on re-frozen slush (so stiff, uneven peaks rather than fluffy snow) make your ankles hurt like hell? It *feels* no different than hiking but the last two days my ankles feel like I'm recovery from broken bones.

Also, I think my snow is worse that your snow. Your snow generally stays frozen, yeah? evileye

Ice is the devil's creation.

Definitely a tripping hazard.  I find that heavier winter boots tend to have better ankle support.  

We get freeze-thaw cycles for sure (especially this year).  The worse is going from giant melted water puddles to -20 C via a windy cold front -- on paper recycling day.  You end up with an obstacle course of egg cartons and cardboards embedded in the sidewalks until the spring.

Yeah, I was wearing low-tops the last two days, the snow was shallow enough (and it turns out walking int he snow is a GREAT way to clean my dog park shoes; one day in the snow is cleaner that a scrub brush and soap!). It wasn't really rough enough to be a tripping hazard, but it certainly didn't feel like I was getting an ankle workout *while* I was walking.

My friends couldn't understand why I skipped dog park this morning because "the streets are fine!" Sure, the streets are, but I have a 6-ft stripe of 1" ice in front of my garage and 3" ice bumps in the parking lot. *Getting* to the street is the problem! 

Lol at the egg carton minefield.

Our ice doesn't stick around that long.

Alumni
Date:

Watson won a fight!!! What!! What!!!??

Alumni
Date:

Fight!

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Cathy has another winter question…does walking on re-frozen slush (so stiff, uneven peaks rather than fluffy snow) make your ankles hurt like hell? It *feels* no different than hiking but the last two days my ankles feel like I'm recovery from broken bones.

Also, I think my snow is worse that your snow. Your snow generally stays frozen, yeah? evileye

Ice is the devil's creation.

Definitely a tripping hazard.  I find that heavier winter boots tend to have better ankle support.  

We get freeze-thaw cycles for sure (especially this year).  The worse is going from giant melted water puddles to -20 C via a windy cold front -- on paper recycling day.  You end up with an obstacle course of egg cartons and cardboards embedded in the sidewalks until the spring.

Alumni
Date:

Chabot at 7:56, unlikely to hit the dab even if that's not final yet

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Sens deviate 1st

New guy point?

And that makes up for Deviation being in between Lube and 1st PP

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Sens deviate 1st

New guy point?

Yes! I forget that one 9/10 times.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Sens deviate 1st

New guy point?

Alumni
Date:

dinner's up! I’ll be back. 

Alumni
Date:

Sens deviate 1st

Alumni
Date:

4th line goal! A rarity, but sens score first. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Apparently giroux fired a puck into the seats before the game and brained some woman. Pre-game oops, my bad. 

NOT the g spot!

Alumni
Date:

Apparently giroux fired a puck into the seats before the game and brained some woman. Pre-game oops, my bad. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Nicely done!

Twss

Alumni
Date:

Nicely done!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Was also wondering today if any of the players are trying to friendly up to the melnyk girls these days. They are about to become very wealthy young ladies. 

It won’t be that much Russell, TAXES!!!!! will take a bunch of it 🤣

I think they will survive. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

I think we have lube for getting away with the high stick, but still get first penalty. 

I'll take both dabs for 400$, Russell.

Alumni
Date:

I think we have lube for getting away with the high stick, but still get first penalty. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Was also wondering today if any of the players are trying to friendly up to the melnyk girls these days. They are about to become very wealthy young ladies. 

It won’t be that much Russell, TAXES!!!!! will take a bunch of it 🤣

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.