Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 56 - Sens @ Bruins - Mon Feb 20, 1:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 56 - Sens @ Bruins - Mon Feb 20, 1:00pm

Good grief, you can beet on FanDuel which team will get to 5 shots first?

Alumni
Date:

Early contender for dumb as well

Alumni
Date:

Apparently a significant number of BOS residents *do* have today off.

And, Sens 1st on PK

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

Also, today is chore day so I may be vacuuming the house throughout parts of this one.

Got time to swing by and do mine during intermission?

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Not that I'd watch the Ducks game anyway but how on earth do BOTH the teams I follow have a 10am start on a holiday my employer doesn't observe?

I mean, let's be honest, I watch the Sens games on the clock all the time but this morning feels all kinds of weird. UnitedInBrunch is a weekend thing, everything else about my day screams "Monday", it's messing with the brain!

That said...

5-4 BOS, Pastr—he has 39 friggin goals?!—nak GWG

my card

I'm always confused by the Family Day matinées until someone reminds me of the US stat holiday.

What country is your employer from where they don't recognize your stat holiday?  Do you get different bank holidays we don't usually get in North America?

And before I realized that you have a holiday today too I thought it was simply because OTT was *in* a US city and at their mercy. lol

US company. It's ***very*** rare for corporate entities to recognize bank holidays. The "base" holidays are Memorial Day (May), 4th of July, Labor Day (Sept), Thanksgiving + Fri (Nov), Christmas, New Years. If you don't work for a financial, government, or academic institution you usually do not get MLK, Prez, Juneteenth, Columbus, or Veterans off.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Not that I'd watch the Ducks game anyway but how on earth do BOTH the teams I follow have a 10am start on a holiday my employer doesn't observe?

I mean, let's be honest, I watch the Sens games on the clock all the time but this morning feels all kinds of weird. UnitedInBrunch is a weekend thing, everything else about my day screams "Monday", it's messing with the brain!

That said...

my card

I'm always confused by the Family Day matinées until someone reminds me of the US stat holiday.

What country is your employer from where they don't recognize your stat holiday?  Do you get different bank holidays we don't usually get in North America?

Alumni
Date:

Also, today is chore day so I may be vacuuming the house throughout parts of this one.

Alumni
Date:

5-4 Sens Stüzle GWG, last goal BOS

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=PaYRcLZdmnDjsVXETIqlpiKt&scored=4096&bname=data_sprite12_game56

I don't even care if they lose this one.  I brought my entire family to yesterday's game (my niece and nephew's first ever) desperately wishing it would be a good one.  I was not disappointed!

Alumni
Date:

That said...

my card

Alumni
Date:

My card. likely wont be around for this one.

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=ckqVdHfiZehJBprPOKYlGbME&scored=4096&bname=Russell#

Confident Fan
Date:
Game 55 - Sens @ Bruins - Mon Feb 20, 1:00pm

5-2 Boston Marchand

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

3-1 Sens loss DeBrusk GWG...

PROPS! last goal...

last goal: Sens

Alumni
Date:
Game 56 - Sens @ Bruins - Mon Feb 20, 1:00pm

A road game against the top team in the league less than 24 hours of playing a home game? I got a bad feeling about this.

It's Family Day in parts of Canada, President's Day in the US.  I work for a client in Quebec who get neither, so I'm working on Monday.

5-2 Buins, Pastrnak with the winner

Get your Sens Bingo card here

My card

«First  <  1 2 3 4 | Page of 4  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.