Topic: Game 47 - Islanders @ Sens - Wed, Jan 25, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 47 - Islanders @ Sens - Wed, Jan 25, 7:00pm

data_sprite12 wrote:

New Sens Guy scores first on the PP

I think the PP had just ended.

At the rate we're going let's just give ourselves bingos and call it a night.

I think we have...

Sens 1st PK

Sens post

score 1st

new guy

agreed?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

The anthem singer didn't distract me from the work e-mail I'm crafting, so 4/5 stars!

Wait, **I'm** supposed to still be on the clock at puck drop, why are you still on the clock?

I had an appointment downtown with my financial adviser this afternoon, but I also promised my boss I would send out a summary of a meeting this morning before tomorrow.

I'm technically making up the hours although I technically have infinite time-in-lieu hours banked.

Lol, that's a lot of technicalities going on there. smile

I hear ya, I'm sometimes doing emails at 6am because the sunrise appointment at dog park is poorly timed in the winter.

Also at the acronym for Time Off In Lieu (which I looked up even though the context was clear because I'm curious like that).

Clearly I was keeping all my proofreading skills for the e-mail :)

My boss and I both have French as our mother tongue so we occasionally can't tell if our terminology makes is made up or not :D

Haha, no, that wasn't me correcting you. Most of the definitions used "time in lieu" like you did but the "(TOIL)" one caught my eye. Hilarious that toil is the acronym for time off. 

And I'm not going to admit how many times it takes me to spell lieu correctly. I usually can't even get close enough for spellcheck to figure it out. 

Lol, that is a French word I learned to spell in first grade biggrin

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

Homer, please confirm Pinto qualifies even if he played like 3 games last year?

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

The anthem singer didn't distract me from the work e-mail I'm crafting, so 4/5 stars!

Wait, **I'm** supposed to still be on the clock at puck drop, why are you still on the clock?

I had an appointment downtown with my financial adviser this afternoon, but I also promised my boss I would send out a summary of a meeting this morning before tomorrow.

I'm technically making up the hours although I technically have infinite time-in-lieu hours banked.

I hear ya, I'm sometimes doing emails at 6am because the sunrise appointment at dog park is poorly timed in the winter.

Also at the acronym for Time Off In Lieu (which I looked up even though the context was clear because I'm curious like that).

My boss and I both have French as our mother tongue so we occasionally can't tell if our terminology makes is made up or not :D

Haha, no, that wasn't me correcting you. Most of the definitions used "time in lieu" like you did but the "(TOIL)" one caught my eye. Hilarious that toil is the acronym for time off. 

And I'm not going to admit how many times it takes me to spell lieu correctly. I usually can't even get close enough for spellcheck to figure it out. 

Jedi Master
Date:

new guy point

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Double checks score board...

Sens score 1st.

Jedi Master
Date:

Sens score 1st

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Sens 1st on the PP

Pretty sure the Isle would disagree with that

I did say I was tired. 

Un-dabs one square, dabs the one next to it. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Sens 1st on the PP

Uh, maybe sprite and I **should** be on game duty. lol

Sens 1st PK, Kelly interference a few minutes ago

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Sens 1st on the PP

Pretty sure the Isle would disagree with that

Alumni
Date:

Sens 1st on the PP

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I'm super tired tonight, so focusing on a not very exciting game is not really happening here....

same

ok good, so we're napping, cathy and sprite can be on game duty

If you guys fall asleep now you're gonna be wide awake at 2am. Don't ask me how I know these things.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I'm super tired tonight, so focusing on a not very exciting game is not really happening here....

same

ok good, so we're napping, cathy and sprite can be on game duty

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

same

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SRXUufvZUE

Alumni
Date:

Thought I had 1st PP on my card, imagine my delight to see it was actually 1st PK. blankstare

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

same

Alumni
Date:

I'm surprised the Sens even have a shot on net!

«First  <  15 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.