Date:
RE: Game 33 - Caps @ Sens - Thu, Dec 22, 7:00pm

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
canuck wrote:

Why TF are they starting this line ???? FU DJ

Hahaha..... I think most of us have given up on bothering to try to analyze or understand it

We comment more about the anthem singers than the starting lineup.  I'm not even kidding bout that. 

So true.  I can't think of the last time I actually even NOTICED the starting lineup.  

I've never paid too much attention, it's not like the line can't be changed 20 seconds in. But I've definitely commented on at least 3 anthem singers in the last month.

We’ve had snowy - icy 🥶 roads since Monday how about you?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I mean, at least this year we do actually sometimes talk about the game a little bit

lol, just a bit 🤣

When ever there's a dabable play. 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I mean, at least this year we do actually sometimes talk about the game a little bit

lol, just a bit 🤣

Confident Fan
Date:

canuck wrote:

It’s what he does, Russell and me have been a bit down on DJ lately 

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
canuck wrote:

Hahaha..... I think most of us have given up on bothering to try to analyze or understand it

We comment more about the anthem singers than the starting lineup.  I'm not even kidding bout that. 

So true.  I can't think of the last time I actually even NOTICED the starting lineup.  

I've never paid too much attention, it's not like the line can't be changed 20 seconds in. But I've definitely commented on at least 3 anthem singers in the last month.

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
canuck wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
canuck wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

canuck wrote:

I just assumed it was one of those things guys can’t find

Because we won't ask for directions. It's a pride thing.

Jedi Master
Date:

canuck wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Storm check…everyone safe, warm, and powered? (I suppose the last one is a given if you reply, lol)

-7.3C here (high was -6.5C), winds have died down and they've removed the snow from the forecast…we're going straight to the freezing rain portion of tonight's entertainment.

Current forecast for my area says about 60mm of rain between now and tomorrow afternoon, when temperatures will drop, causing a flash freeze, followed by about 20mm of snow by Saturday morning.  Wind gusts are currently at about 50km/h, should be up to over 70km/h by the morning, and heading for 100-120 by tomorrow night.

That wind ain't messin' around!

Stupid Great Lakes

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Storm check…everyone safe, warm, and powered? (I suppose the last one is a given if you reply, lol)

-7.3C here (high was -6.5C), winds have died down and they've removed the snow from the forecast…we're going straight to the freezing rain portion of tonight's entertainment.

Current forecast for my area says about 60mm of rain between now and tomorrow afternoon, when temperatures will drop, causing a flash freeze, followed by about 20mm of snow by Saturday morning.  Wind gusts are currently at about 50km/h, should be up to over 70km/h by the morning, and heading for 100-120 by tomorrow night.

That wind ain't messin' around!

Jedi Master
Date:

canuck wrote:

it's seen an abnormal amount of dab action, admittedly

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
canuck wrote:

Dare I ask what “G hits the spot” means?

Giroux's nickname is G, so it's a dab in the right spot on your card when he scores. 

It's pretty clear, what did you think it meant?

Yeah, Canuck, where the heck was *your* mind??

Jedi Master
Date:

So in a weird twist... I won two tickets to a Sens game next week. Very cool! Then I realized that most of my friends who are Sens fans actually live in Calgary. Life's weird.

«First  <  17 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.