Remember Me  

Topic: Game 29 - Habs @ Sens - Wed, Dec 14, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 29 - Habs @ Sens - Wed, Dec 14, 7:00pm

Cathy wrote:

Overlapping, possibly dumb?

lol, probably not enough for an official oops, my bad but definitely a real world oops, my bad

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Nope, one ref got it wrong, the other corrected him.

Is that considered LUBE?  That hardly ever happens.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

That stick incident is going to follow Chabot around f-o-r-e-v-e-r, lol

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Holy Montreal jerseys, Batman!

Is it that many people making a mid-week trip or OTT fans the other 36 games of the year?

Still lots of Montreal fans in Ottawa, but some probably from in from Montreal and other parts around Ottawa. 

Okay, I thought Montreal was a littler farther from Ottawa than it actually is, and I didn't realize Ottawa was *right* on the border. (or that part of Ottawa is kinda sorta in Quebec).

I knew they "invaded" OTT games but literally every red jersey I was focusing on for a good stretch (and all the expensive seats in front) were *not* Sens jerseys.

Do Sens season ticket holders who sell their MTL games to MTL fans get side-eyes from everyone else? 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Is it that many people making a mid-week trip or OTT fans the other 36 games of the year?

Still lots of Montreal fans in Ottawa, but some probably from in from Montreal and other parts around Ottawa. 

Alumni
Date:

Oooh a dead dab! 

Sens 1st PK

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Lots of Montreal fans in Ottawa.  They were the majority fanbase in the city before the Sens came back into the league, plus in a slight weirdness that is not easy to explain if you aren't from the area, part of the city is actually kind of in Quebec.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

lost lid

Alumni
Date:

Was that a breakaway and a 2-on-1 on successive rushes?

oi vey

Alumni
Date:

Habs get 2-on-1

Alumni
Date:

Habs hit the crossbar

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

no dogs in my life, but I for some reason have one red eye, and I did a crazy thing and slept last night, so I have a sore neck today.

Okay, this is legitimately freaky.

Both Kard and Card got vaccinations and Kat and Cat have sore necks.

I called the doc and asked about a stiff neck after the tentatnus shot and they're like, "Nope, that's not a documented reaction." Okay…what does that mean?!

Means you're getting old.  Stiff neck for no reason is one of my favorite symptoms.

My joints have never felt as old as they do in this northern winter.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

no dogs in my life, but I for some reason have one red eye, and I did a crazy thing and slept last night, so I have a sore neck today.

I called the doc and asked about a stiff neck after the tentatnus shot and they're like, "Nope, that's not a documented reaction." Okay…what does that mean?!

Means you're getting old.  Stiff neck for no reason is one of my favorite symptoms.

Memory is also one of the first things to go.  I forget what the other ones are. 

Alumni
Date:

It's wild this is the first meeting with MTL, it feels later in the season than 25%.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I had a sore neck this past weekend.  Didn't get covid shot yet.  That's scheduled for this Friday. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Meeting was a quick one, so I can watch the game.  

Lol, I'm so bad I always forget to read your first post. I just go to the bingo link.

That was a REALLY short meeting, yay!

Every game thread is more fun with Homer!

twss

«First  <  14 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.