Date:
RE: Game 26 - Sens @ Stars - Thu, Dec 8, 8:30pm

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

So I tune into TSN at 7:00 ready to watch the game and after 7 mins.  Oh yeah, it's an 8:30 start. 

This would make more sense…if you had the wrong time in the subject line. 

Also…did we get a forum upgrade? Things look different, but I can't put my finger on exactly what.

I think some of us now have Mod capabilities?  Not sure who all is seeing this, but that's what I see that's different

Oh, that's what's different! The threads have check boxes and now I see the "Preview/Moderate" link. Does this mean I can unban myself if I get banned? Lol, Schrodinger's Ban

We can definitely ban Russell when he's being annoying now

When would that ever happen? 

The answer is one post later, apparently.  

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

So I tune into TSN at 7:00 ready to watch the game and after 7 mins.  Oh yeah, it's an 8:30 start. 

Also…did we get a forum upgrade? Things look different, but I can't put my finger on exactly what.

I think some of us now have Mod capabilities?  Not sure who all is seeing this, but that's what I see that's different

Oh, that's what's different! The threads have check boxes and now I see the "Preview/Moderate" link. Does this mean I can unban myself if I get banned? Lol, Schrodinger's Ban

Hmph, I don't have moderate capabilities.  Do I need to have Cat or Kat in my name?

Women only, apparently

I for one welcome my new forum overlords. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Hmph, I don't have moderate capabilities.  Do I need to have Cat or Kat in my name?

Women only, apparently

Twss. Bow chicka  bow bow. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

When would that ever happen? 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Women only, apparently

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Evening, Sam. Hey, they haven’t been scored on yet! Bonus!

Alumni
Date:

Are the camera's lower in DAL? My brain is having issues reconciling the angle to the ice.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Keith Tkachuk is on the Dad's Trip.  How exciting for Chuckie.  lol

Jedi Master
Date:

Someone please tell Sanderson that Movember is over.....

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

use your new powers for good, and not evil.

-- Edited by Cbinc on Friday 9th of December 2022 07:31:27 PM

Alumni
Date:

So TSN just played the 10 top bloopers and Jakob Silfverberg did an "Oops my bad" against the Sharks?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

By now you should know that I don't pay attention to the thread title after I post it. lol

Sometimes not even *while* you post it.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

By now you should know that I don't pay attention to the thread title after I post it. lol

Alumni
Date:

my card

5-2 DAL, Jason "Hat Trick against ANA a Week Ago" Robertson GWG

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  14 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.