Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:

Lot more people wearing masks than in Ottawa the other night. Do they still have mask requirements in Quebec?

I assumed yes since the coaches are wearing them, they only wear them in mandated areas.

Quebec extends COVID-19 mask mandate until April 30

Jeez, cases and hospitalizations are going up? I knew that was on the horizon but didn't know anybody in North America was seeing increases in both already.

-- Edited by Cathy on Tuesday 5th of April 2022 07:46:53 PM

Ontario rates rising quickly. But because they are not testing the way they did, no one knows how bad it is.

If cases are rising withOUT testing (or much testing) that's moderately terrifying.

Hospitalizations are up in LA county but we're still in the calm before the storm here.

Ottawa's waste water numbers compared to hospitalization numbers, which is usually a week or two behind waste water peaks.

Under 5 are not vaccinated, many kids only have two shots. 

-- Edited by Homer on Tuesday 5th of April 2022 08:05:28 PM

{nervous laugh} Am I reading that correctly, this is the WORST, by far, peak of the whole pandemic?

For poop, yes. A number of people I know have it or had it recently. Co-workers, friends, twitter friends and a few family members had it recently.  Some have the "long covid". No longer have it, but have lasting effects. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Shots 11-11 in 1st. 

At the about 9 minute mark, shots were 8-1 Habs. 

Did someone sacrifice an Alfie doll?

It's always 11:11 - @PanOfSU

Every time I check the time and it is 11:11, I hear Pan.  lol

Ditto

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:

Lot more people wearing masks than in Ottawa the other night. Do they still have mask requirements in Quebec?

I assumed yes since the coaches are wearing them, they only wear them in mandated areas.

Jeez, cases and hospitalizations are going up? I knew that was on the horizon but didn't know anybody in North America was seeing increases in both already.

Ontario rates rising quickly. But because they are not testing the way they did, no one knows how bad it is.

If cases are rising withOUT testing (or much testing) that's moderately terrifying.

Hospitalizations are up in LA county but we're still in the calm before the storm here.

Ottawa's waste water numbers compared to hospitalization numbers, which is usually a week or two behind waste water peaks.

waste-water.JPG

{nervous laugh} Am I reading that correctly, this is the WORST, by far, peak of the whole pandemic?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:

waste-water.JPG

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Shots 11-11 in 1st. 

It's always 11:11 - @PanOfSU

Every time I check the time and it is 11:11, I hear Pan.  lol

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Shots 11-11 in 1st. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:

https://www.msn.com/en-ca/news/canada/ontario-marks-highest-covid-19-test-positivity-since-mid-january-hospitalizations-up-by-30/ar-AAVQlfB

Alumni
Date:

Shirtless Watson dab.

Alumni
Date:

Shots 11-11 in 1st. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:

Sens tie it up with a one timer by Watson on a bad clearing by Habs D-man. 

So

- One timer goal

- Oops my bad by Habs player. 

Is Watson a new guy?

No, 2nd season

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:

So

- One timer goal

Is Watson a new guy?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Alumni
Date:

It's 80 today, supposed to be 90 tomorrow, and 100 on Thursday. Explain to me why people want to live in California.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

So

- One timer goal

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I didn't see, but I heard the reaction, was there some AYKM action going on?

Between Chuckie's legs. He almost did something

Denied by the post.  Would have been an AYKM for sure. 

Based on the reaction I though it was an AYKM save…Chuckie *almost* doing something is weak sauce.

«First  <  14 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.