Confident Fan
Date:

Nick Paul scored G for Bolts

Alumni
Date:

OUCHIE!!

Alumni
Date:

ESPN is pushing entirely too many non-OTT/NYI notifications to my phone tonight.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

So…is there a tl;dr on potential resolutions to the Dadanov issue? I know what the problem is, but what are the hypothetical outcomes?

I don't think anyone really knows at this point.

Since he is challenging it, I'm assuming he is not willing to waive his NTC to go to the Ducks.  

I don't think we will really have any clarity until some legal experts weigh in on who is ultimately responsible for this mess.  It kinda sounds like the Sens may be in more than a touch of trouble

Merci  

I skipped out on TradeCentre yesterday because I couldn't find a working TSN feed. So it doesn't quite feel like the deadline actually happened, I feel so out of the loop. 

Also, pretty sure Cheryl Pounder just channeled Pan with "Shoot!"

Who knows, however I see a rule forthcoming that players need to file their no trade list with the league and the team.

That list is then attached to the contract and updated when a new one is filed the following season.

yeah, the current method is a bit screwy.  

Player files with team

Team files with league

well.... this is a great example of what happens when step 2 gets missed.  

The fact that this is Dorion and his bunch of buffoons responsible for this is somehow just.... #SensTypical

Definitely seems like something that could easily be resolved with the CC field on email. I mean, not that teams are going to *intentionally* screw things up but why not kill both birds with the same stone?

Confident Fan
Date:

The Yasso Greek yogurt frozen chocolate mint bars from Costco are delicious 🤤

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

So…is there a tl;dr on potential resolutions to the Dadanov issue? I know what the problem is, but what are the hypothetical outcomes?

Since he is challenging it, I'm assuming he is not willing to waive his NTC to go to the Ducks.  

I don't think we will really have any clarity until some legal experts weigh in on who is ultimately responsible for this mess.  It kinda sounds like the Sens may be in more than a touch of trouble

Merci  

I skipped out on TradeCentre yesterday because I couldn't find a working TSN feed. So it doesn't quite feel like the deadline actually happened, I feel so out of the loop. 

Who knows, however I see a rule forthcoming that players need to file their no trade list with the league and the team.

That list is then attached to the contract and updated when a new one is filed the following season.

If you spring for the full version of Adobe Acrobat you can do the magic of APPENDING a PDF to an existing file. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Merci  

yeah, the current method is a bit screwy.  

Player files with team

Team files with league

well.... this is a great example of what happens when step 2 gets missed.  

The fact that this is Dorion and his bunch of buffoons responsible for this is somehow just.... #SensTypical

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Merci  

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Merci  

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG 13-8 Sens

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Chara is 45, but to be fair only turned 45 four days ago.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Ref: "Islander's penalty to... crap I forget what is was for"

I'm 80% sure is was Mick McGoo but there was a Ducks game and the ref literally said, "this guy over here". It was "[other team] number xx and this guy over here (literally gestures to the other box), 2 minutes for [whatever]."

I obviously don't remember the salient details, pretty sure the Duck was Kunitz though.

Alumni
Date:

Ref: "Islander's penalty to... crap I forget what is was for"

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Lol @ the panicked look of "do we fight…or play…there's no whistle!!!"

twss

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Great spot by the new guy to keep that play going