Remember Me  

Topic: Game 47 - Sens @ Slugs, Thu Feb 17, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 47 - Sens @ Slugs, Thu Feb 17, 7:00pm

SensKat wrote:

Fight...

Instigator goes to the Slugs, so Sens get 1st PP.

Jedi Master
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Fight...

or not?

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Oh, I missed the "supporting payroll" part. I assume your payroll dept is generating tax docs like us down here.

yep.  And I have 5 clients going through it right now.  blah.

Jedi Master
Date:

Fight...

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Pixar Fest Eats: Woody's Boot with Root Beer Float | the disney food blog

lol, blast from the past.

Alumni
Date:

Oh, I missed the "supporting payroll" part. I assume your payroll dept is generating tax docs like us down here.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Trying to get my grumbling about my week out of the way early tonight....

You guys probably remember that one of the reasons I was looking for a new job last year was the insane workload that I was carrying after some people were laid off and not replaced. Well my manager gave me a heads-up on Monday that one of the other people on my team is being let go at the end of this month, and will not be replaced. So yeah, that's awesome....

Then I had an absolutely brutal week (it's year-end, always busy for us suckers supporting payroll), insane number of hours in meetings, almost 12 hours of OT in the first 3 days of the week.... I'm exhausted.

Oh, Kat! That sucks big time! no

And, completely irrelevant, your year ends in February? That's interesting. 

Payroll year end is Dec 31st, but Feb 28 is the deadline for employers to produce tax forms, etc.  So February is always busy.

Jedi Master
Date:

Pixar Fest Eats: Woody's Boot with Root Beer Float | the disney food blog

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

You guys probably remember that one of the reasons I was looking for a new job last year was the insane workload that I was carrying after some people were laid off and not replaced. Well my manager gave me a heads-up on Monday that one of the other people on my team is being let go at the end of this month, and will not be replaced. So yeah, that's awesome....

Then I had an absolutely brutal week (it's year-end, always busy for us suckers supporting payroll), insane number of hours in meetings, almost 12 hours of OT in the first 3 days of the week.... I'm exhausted.

Oh, Kat! That sucks big time! no

And, completely irrelevant, your year ends in February? That's interesting. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Oh, did y'all see? WJC in late August, replayed from the beginning.

That'll make TSN's use of "The Most Wonderful Time Of The Year" song kind of weird.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Wut???? No way they get everyone back 

You think? WJC gold is still a big deal, regardless of the season, no? Depending on how the handle birthdays between 1/1/22 and 8/31/22 they could even get a few NHL rookies whose clubs wouldn't release them.

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Wut???? No way they get everyone back 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

A bit late getting the game thread started with the ongoings in the city and that council meeting yesterday. What a dumptser fire.

And, congratulations(?), you've now made the national news in the states. no

For the council meeting where Police Services board was completely replaced except for the three members appointed by the province? (OPSB chair was forcibly removed, the vice chair, and two members resigned in protest.)  I wasn't a fan of the OPSB chair, but this was the wrong way and a complete power grab by the dictator mayor and his minions.

Congratulations!! You’ve now mimicked Seattle Portland San Francisco Santa Monica and LA politics. It gets worse as you move forward too

Alumni
Date:

my card

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

One of the racist leaders has been arrested ( by a black cop too! HA!) Cut the head off the snake. 

Wouldn‘t be surprised if these bozos had nazi flags and swastikas on them, what pieces of garbage 

Confident Fan
Date:

Sens 3-2 Brady Tkachuk winner

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

4-3 bad guys. Skinner GWG because he's Skinner.

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=ShcGqFXMWkCbYoJmpULOvnAa&scored=4096&tscored=12121201&bname=senior

«First  <  16 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.