Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 45 - Sens @ Caps, Sun Feb 13, 12:30pm

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Cathy were you a Ducks fan at all then?

Lol, Ducks fan since they hatched. Listening to Underground since ~2005. Sens didn't become mistress team until Ryan Shannon trade.

When podcasts started being a "thing" I subscribed to every hockey show I could find...very, very, VERY few survived my 3 strikes rule.

Not only did they survive the 3 trike rules, but produced an offspring that is now 10 years old.

miserable little bastard. 

Only 8 more years and you can either kick him out or start charging rent.

Alumni
Date:

What's the definition of one-timer? Formy goal was listed as slap @ 34ft.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Ian Mendes just said this on Twitter:

(I have never sworn on this platform, but this needs to be said for emphasis:

What’s happening in our city right now is a frikking disgrace. (He said the bad word)

A complete abdication of responsibility from politicians at all levels.

I’m going to remember this at election time)

The situation you guys are in is so dang stupid

Better yet, someone said because he’s part of the media, he helped cause this. That’s right, Ian Mendes is to blame 

Anyone who says that is a complete moron, which means I’m sure some politicians said it 

nope, just some duffus on twitter.

A guy I used to work with sent me this. Hopefully it's accurate:

The actual truckers involved in the Ottawa occupation may have little idea of possible financial ruin. Insurance companies are revoking vehicle coverage as we speak. Policies are not viable for non commercial use, such as protests, or living in the vehicle with children. This can also trigger lease cancellation, as all leases require uninterrupted insurance coverage. The traffic violations should trigger Ministry of Transport revocation of CVOR certificates. Class A licenses may be forfeit as well. Criminal charges will make them ineligible for entry into the USA. These truckers might never drive again, never mind cross border They got drawn in by some far right anarchists (the Maverick Party and Tamara Lich) and could lose everything. Luckily there are many jobs available in elder care (depending on criminal record status).

wouldn't it be nice? but I've given up on the right things being done during all this.  

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Feels weird seeing full crowds

I watch all sports and Canada is the only country in the world limiting crowds like that. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

5-3 Caps, Kuznetsov with the GWG

my card

Might miss the start of this one

SportsNet is showing the 2007 Stanley Cup Semi-final against Buffalo. 2-2 with 7 minis to go, it might go to OT. ;)

Going to OT.  Hope they don't break too the Kentucky Derby pre-race show.

Alfie scores in OT to win it.

Never any doubt.

Lol, Ducks fan since they hatched. Listening to Underground since ~2005. Sens didn't become mistress team until Ryan Shannon trade.

When podcasts started being a "thing" I subscribed to every hockey show I could find...very, very, VERY few survived my 3 strikes rule.

Not only did they survive the 3 trike rules, but produced an offspring that is now 10 years old.

miserable little bastard. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Feels weird seeing full crowds

Confident Fan
Date:

I’m sure glad I wrote Gaudette off after watching him play 1 game for Ottawa, I was blinded by his time working for that dunce Jim Benning in Vancouver

Alumni
Date:

2 on 1.

Alumni
Date:

Gaudette almost got us a "goalie pulled" dab

Alumni
Date:

New guy makes it 2-0 Sens

Alumni
Date:

Wow, purdy goal!

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What’s happening in our city right now is a frikking disgrace. (He said the bad word)

Better yet, someone said because he’s part of the media, he helped cause this. That’s right, Ian Mendes is to blame 

Anyone who says that is a complete moron, which means I’m sure some politicians said it 

The actual truckers involved in the Ottawa occupation may have little idea of possible financial ruin. Insurance companies are revoking vehicle coverage as we speak. Policies are not viable for non commercial use, such as protests, or living in the vehicle with children. This can also trigger lease cancellation, as all leases require uninterrupted insurance coverage. The traffic violations should trigger Ministry of Transport revocation of CVOR certificates. Class A licenses may be forfeit as well. Criminal charges will make them ineligible for entry into the USA. These truckers might never drive again, never mind cross border They got drawn in by some far right anarchists (the Maverick Party and Tamara Lich) and could lose everything. Luckily there are many jobs available in elder care (depending on criminal record status).

Wow!! That’s life changing stuff. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Is it okay if my response to that is, "Good."

Well, well, well if it isn't the consequences of my actions.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

my card

SportsNet is showing the 2007 Stanley Cup Semi-final against Buffalo. 2-2 with 7 minis to go, it might go to OT. ;)

Never any doubt.

Not to dis *either* generation but the bones of the show didn't really change much in my eyes. Good chemistry, good humor, knowledgable talk.

But SCU definitely did not get a free pass, they had to go through the vetting process like a new podcast.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

So I'm paying closer attention to the "convoy" headlines and, yeah, it's ALL about the Windsor bridge and almost nothing about the Ottawa occupation. wtaf?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

my card

Never any doubt.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Chuckie did something...stupid, does that count?

Dumb penalty?

but, is it dumb if they get a shorty off of it? or crafty!?

He and Formy had it all planned out, eh?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Dumb penalty?

Definitely not smart but I don't think it rose (dropped?) to the level of dumb.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Dumb penalty?

but, is it dumb if they get a shorty off of it? or crafty!?

«First  <  14 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.