Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 37 - Canes @ Sens, Thu Jan 27, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 37 - Canes @ Sens, Thu Jan 27, 7:00pm

Well that 3rd period goal differential is certainly inspiring.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Oh and I did groceries after work today, shelves were stocked.  Nothing like the empty ones conservative politicians have been posting this week.  Many of the pics proven to be from 2020, not even in Canada.  On was at a Canadian grocer, but it was from late deliveries because of the big snow storm last Monday.  Things do get out of stock by Sunday afternoons because of weekends. Happens every week. 

Yep, it was happening here because walmart had a failure of their meat fridges.  There was a sign on them that literally said that, but people were posting it as  "See!!  It's starting!"

My 6-pack of Pepsi bottles had white caps instead of blue, it was disturbing. The chicken broth I like is out of stock. (I just killed myself with THAT unintentional pun). Otherwise, no real problems here. I do get most of my meat mail order though and have full freezer so the stores could be out of meat and I might not know.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

AYKM dab for Zebras highlight?

damn autocorrect

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Did I tell you guys about a coworker being responsible for basically "losing" $600k - $1 mil in revenue and I was trying to recover some of it last year?

Well, I was able to recover ~$200k in revenue and the case resolution came two days before bonuses in Dec, so the bonuses had already been processed and submitted to payroll. Next bonus isn't until April. I was jokingly grumbling to the vendor rep working with me, "They couldn't have resolved this TWO DAYS EARLIER?!" 

When telling my boss about the resolution he said he was going to penalize the sales rep a little bit (this is commissions for the sales team) because he partially blames the rep in addition the slacker employee above. THEN my boss tells me he's going to give me what he takes from the rep.

So when the intermediary emails, "Cathy, we can push this through for this month if you can get us the info in the next 60 minutes" Cathy walks away from hockey for moment.

But, damn, I had to create dummy orders for two identical point-to-point circuits with an overlapping A Loc...I was getting myself all messed up. Still not sure if I got them right, but I got them done in time.

Everything is happening? 

It certainly was for a 30-minute period earlier! Also forgot to feed the dog as a result. no

Alumni
Date:

AYKM dab for Zebras highlight?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Did I tell you guys about a coworker being responsible for basically "losing" $600k - $1 mil in revenue and I was trying to recover some of it last year?

Well, I was able to recover ~$200k in revenue and the case resolution came two days before bonuses in Dec, so the bonuses had already been processed and submitted to payroll. Next bonus isn't until April. I was jokingly grumbling to the vendor rep working with me, "They couldn't have resolved this TWO DAYS EARLIER?!" 

When telling my boss about the resolution he said he was going to penalize the sales rep a little bit (this is commissions for the sales team) because he partially blames the rep in addition the slacker employee above. THEN my boss tells me he's going to give me what he takes from the rep.

So when the intermediary emails, "Cathy, we can push this through for this month if you can get us the info in the next 60 minutes" Cathy walks away from hockey for moment.

But, damn, I had to create dummy orders for two identical point-to-point circuits with an overlapping A Loc...I was getting myself all messed up. Still not sure if I got them right, but I got them done in time.

Everything is happening? 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Oh and I did groceries after work today, shelves were stocked.  Nothing like the empty ones conservative politicians have been posting this week.  Many of the pics proven to be from 2020, not even in Canada.  On was at a Canadian grocer, but it was from late deliveries because of the big snow storm last Monday.  Things do get out of stock by Sunday afternoons because of weekends. Happens every week. 

Yep, it was happening here because walmart had a failure of their meat fridges.  There was a sign on them that literally said that, but people were posting it as  "See!!  It's starting!"

Trump playbook all the way 

Confident Fan
Date:

Brad Marchand of the Boston Bruins actually tweeted this out and it’s hilarious 😂

“Well… the only way they get 5000 fans at their games now is if they give 4500 away for free so wouldn’t change much”

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

SOG 20-6 Sens
Chabot 8:37 TOI

Is that...is that right??

Apparently

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

SOG 20-6 Sens

Is that...is that right??

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Thoughts on Trucker convoy? I’m truly sorry to see that some Trump stink has drifted north

UGH.  Dumbasses are causing more disruptions to the supply chain than the vax mandate they are protesting has.

wow, I didn’t know that. I thought it was just dumbasses driving and getting other dumbass Canadians to come and cheer on their stupidity 

The COVID Convoy. Bunch of red neck azzholes and anarchists out to cause as much trouble as possible. More about the right wing trying trying to impose it's views on the majority. One of the main organizers is a western separatist party trying to make a name for it self. 

Beat me to it

I prefer the twitter hashtag of #FluTrucksKlan

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG 20-6 Sens

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Thoughts on Trucker convoy? I’m truly sorry to see that some Trump stink has drifted north

UGH.  Dumbasses are causing more disruptions to the supply chain than the vax mandate they are protesting has.

wow, I didn’t know that. I thought it was just dumbasses driving and getting other dumbass Canadians to come and cheer on their stupidity 

The COVID Convoy. Bunch of red neck azzholes and anarchists out to cause as much trouble as possible. More about the right wing trying trying to impose it's views on the majority. One of the main organizers is a western separatist party trying to make a name for it self. 

Beat me to it

I prefer the twitter hashtag of #FluTrucksKlan

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

and make some coin.  They raised something like $5M through Go Fund Me.  GFM has been holding onto the funds until they can prove to have a plan to distribute the money.  I think GFM release something like $1M today. 

Alumni
Date:

Chuckie *tried* to do something

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Beat me to it

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 79  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.