Members Login
 

Topic: Game 24 - Islanders @ Sens, Tue Dec 7, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15829
Date:
RE: Game 24 - Islanders @ Sens, Tue Dec 7, 7:00pm
Permalink  
 

no go.

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=lkTGcFjIHqLKZSdBeWCDfomg&scored=1659658&tscored=10010022121211&bname=Russell



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 7800
Date:
Permalink  
 

My card: Where's my cigar!  https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=nORmgDacWqSpkVjlBhTNbrLE&scored=19272135&tscored=2112002011012200&bname=senior



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15829
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

Chuckie needs to get the BS penalties under control


 dumb penalty



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15829
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Wait till you see the Trevor Zegras pass-assist on the highlights it’s unbelievably great


 just saw this.  WTF


 I'm surprised this isn't done more often to get the puck in front of the net or bounce it off the goalie's back or head.


 well you wouldn't be able to put it in the net from there, it would be considered played with a high stick for sure.....


 Couldn’t believe he got that up and over without a high stick 


 These kids today can get it up with little effort. 


 really?



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 

my final card

 

I was going for the abstract art look tonight



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15432
Date:
Permalink  
 

My final card.  A couple dabs short of a few possible Bingos.



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 15845
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Next 3 foes - Tampa then Florida and then Tampa


 A lightning sandwich. You still got your tin foil hat?


 lol 😂 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15432
Date:
Permalink  
 

Sens pull goalie.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15432
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

Next 3 foes - Tampa then Florida and then Tampa


 A lightning sandwich. You still got your tin foil hat?



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
oh, that was a shorty

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 15845
Date:
Permalink  
 
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

5-2 Isles, Anders Lee GWG


 Ah, too bad 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 15845
Date:
Permalink  
 
Next 3 foes - Tampa then Florida and then Tampa

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15432
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Former Senator point


Messes up yours and mine correct score prediction.  I don't miss that guy.  lol

SD currently has the correct score.


 She currently has the GWG too


 Oops... our bad.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
whoops

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Former Senator point


Messes up yours and mine correct score prediction.  I don't miss that guy.  lol

SD currently has the correct score.


 She currently has the GWG too



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15432
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

Former Senator point


Messes up yours and mine correct score prediction.  I don't miss that guy.  lol

SD currently has the correct score.



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
I see Forsberg learned his mask-wearing technique from DJ

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
Former Senator point

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
Chuckie needs to get the BS penalties under control

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15432
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Wait till you see the Trevor Zegras pass-assist on the highlights it’s unbelievably great


 just saw this.  WTF


 I'm surprised this isn't done more often to get the puck in front of the net or bounce it off the goalie's back or head.


 well you wouldn't be able to put it in the net from there, it would be considered played with a high stick for sure.....


 Couldn’t believe he got that up and over without a high stick 


 These kids today can get it up with little effort. 



 
1 2 36  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.