Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 1 - Leafs @ Sens, Thu Oct 14th, 7:00pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 1 - Leafs @ Sens, Thu Oct 14th, 7:00pm

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

If I have to bet against the Sens to win every Laff game I will take that bullet.

lol, that’s great of you to help get the win

Alumni
Date:

If I have to bet against the Sens to win every Laff game I will take that bullet.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

take out the first 10 mins of third period, that was a damn good game by the snes. 

46 shots by the Laffs, that’s a lot. Plus reading the game recap every Sens goal was a deflection or a lucky skate or bounce. It’s sweet to beat the Laffs but that’s one heck of a lot of good luck. Saturday the Laffs will be ready and w a better goalie.

Alumni
Date:

my final card:

http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=pSbZhLJOgYnecQPiurqkoTmE&scored=2252659&tscored=11020110001211&bname=Russell

Alumni
Date:

take out the first 10 mins of third period, that was a damn good game by the snes. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Homer wrote:

tj got the correct score, but then changed his prediction, but then he changed it back to the original one so he gets the correct score. 

Only because Brady signed

that could be a new square: tj flip=flops.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

ok, so I know the Tkachuk contract news is a big thing today. But... could we talk about the game, maybe? Not fanboy about Brady the whole night?

The more they push it, the more it feels like it was just an ego trip for Brady to hold out as long as he did.

Maybe I'm a bit grouchy tonight, too.  

ok, at least it's not just me....

I'm grouchy too. As usual.

No wonder when all you have is pecan pie

Well to be fair, there's also apple and pumpkin pie. Just decided to try something different.

So. Many. Choices!

twss

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Good evening all. Any good Sens news today?

Russell got a new cat.

did not !

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Pecan pie tonight. See how that works.

FAT BASTARD!

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

tj got the correct score, but then changed his prediction, but then he changed it back to the original one so he gets the correct score. 

Only because Brady signed 

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

3-2 Sens and TimmySuperStar the winner***** 5 Star pick now 

Ok, I’m now back to my original prediction. Brady signed and I don’t want no stinkin cats 🐈‍⬛  Won’t do this again it’s opening nite jitters 

Got the exact score!!!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

My final card

I was a Coach's Challenge from a Bingo.  I was thinking of removing that one since we have "Play under review (goal/penalty)"

With "under review" being initiated by anyone – coach, Toronto, the Easter Bunny, etc.?

I think that's a good change, eliminates some redundancy.

I only really noticed it when I saw them next to each other on my card.  There's 47 possible squares so sometimes hard to see the big picture when they're all in a straight list. 

Haha, I hear ya. That's why a made that crazy table last season and tagged all the possible squares to group them into categories.

And I'm pretty sure I asked at least once last season "Does 'under review' count for challenge also?"

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

My final card

I was a Coach's Challenge from a Bingo.  I was thinking of removing that one since we have "Play under review (goal/penalty)"

With "under review" being initiated by anyone – coach, Toronto, the Easter Bunny, etc.?

I only really noticed it when I saw them next to each other on my card.  There's 47 possible squares so sometimes hard to see the big picture when they're all in a straight list. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

My final card: http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=cBfVOAlSoUjanThLRbMsieFC&scored=18389000&tscored=2110011121222110&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

My final card

Alumni
Date:

A bit of a nail-biter there but a win is a win! Woo hoo! 

Alumni
Date:

My final card

I was also a Dumb Penalty short of a Bingo.

-- Edited by Homer on Thursday 14th of October 2021 09:47:39 PM

Alumni
Date:

Final card

Flirting with the mathematical maximum of dabs without bingo seems a good start to the season.

Alumni
Date:

TJ was a bit schizophrenic with his predictions, but one of them was right. 3-2

Don't think anybody had Formenton.

Alumni
Date:

1 2 39  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.