Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Habs @ Lightning - Finals Game 1 - Monday June 28, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Habs @ Lightning - Finals Game 1 - Monday June 28, 8:00pm

They need to convert the "most Cups" stat to a weighted version to account for the 1:6 vs 1:31 variation over the years. "The Canadiens have the most Cups" doesn't jive with "they haven't been to the finals in 30 years".

Alumni
Date:

my card

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

The Finals are here and a couple minor changes to the Bingo card. 

"Shoulda had that" changed to "oops, my bad"

The two "play under review" goal/no goal squares, change to just "play under review"

I'll probably keep some of the squares for Sens' Bingo next year. Which ones do you want to see?

I feel like "oops, my bad" could also apply to an official getting in the way or hitting a player (a ref clothes-lined someone at Worlds, made for good ref-cam material). To be clear, I'm differentiating an official doing a "my bad" from a WTF refs.

What say you?

Jedi Master
Date:

my card

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/playoffbingo/Rnd4/BingoRnd4.html?board=UoNZRWbmpacYCVKundghJQGf&scored=4096&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

There seem to be three groups of people who don’t understand why I’m not cheering for the Habs: 1) Habs fans 2) “I just want to cheer for a winner” people 3) “but they are the last Canadian team” people I cheered for the Habs against the Leafs because the enemy of my enemy is my friend, but as soon as that series was over the Habs are my enemy again. Go Bolts!

Alumni
Date:
Alumni
Date:

The Finals are here and a couple minor changes to the Bingo card. 

"Shoulda had that" changed to "oops, my bad"

The two "play under review" goal/no goal squares, change to just "play under review"

I'll probably keep some of the squares for Sens' Bingo next year. Which ones do you want to see?

«First  <  14 5 6 | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.