Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 52 - Jets @ Sens - Mon May 3rd, 7:00pm

My card

2-1 OTT, Chuckie

Jedi Master
Date:

Was tonight originally supposed to be the last game of the season or something? There's like a million games tonight.

Jedi Master
Date:

3-1 Jets, Schiefele with the GWG

My card

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

1-0 sens win Tkachuk GWG...

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

What does a hockey player look like? Like this guy. Been a while since the NHL has seen such a complete package as Brady Tkachuk. 2nd in shots; 2nd in hits; 4th in pims; 1st in fights; 34pts, 16 goals. Could become an Iginla. What's he worth? 10x8 all day. Plus the C. Easy. #Sens

From Liam Maguire on Twitter and it was a picture of Brady he was referring to. Do u guys agree about contract and being the Captain?

I call him our Messier but Iginla works, too. I just feel dirt agreeing with liam macguire. 

That'll become a hockey trivia question. "On what topic did Russell agree with Liam MacGuire?"

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

What does a hockey player look like? Like this guy. Been a while since the NHL has seen such a complete package as Brady Tkachuk. 2nd in shots; 2nd in hits; 4th in pims; 1st in fights; 34pts, 16 goals. Could become an Iginla. What's he worth? 10x8 all day. Plus the C. Easy. #Sens

From Liam Maguire on Twitter and it was a picture of Brady he was referring to. Do u guys agree about contract and being the Captain?

I call him our Messier but Iginla works, too. I just feel dirt agreeing with liam macguire. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

My card: http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=MapiqoBRAULXGEJKlhkdmNtQ&scored=4096&bname=Russell#

I'm going for the triple bingo this game!

Alumni
Date:

5-3 Jertz, Connors GWG

Alumni
Date:

3-2 Jets, Dubois with the winner. 

My card

Get your Sens Bingo card here

Mystery Card:  Local Reference with Noodles or not Noodles. 

«First  <  15 6 7 | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.