An EDM version of Nirvana? really?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

JBD playing tonight, Zaitsev is out

1st NHL game, so Milestone dab

Still sitting here with a naked bingo card. 

umm, dab?

https://nationalpost.com/news/politics/liberal-mp-causes-consternation-in-house-of-commons-after-appearing-naked-on-camera-in-front-of-colleagues

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Dzingel's underlying numbers aren't great and he's shooting 26.32% at 5v5 since joining Ottawa. Those are numbers you look to avoid locking into.

Any combination of Brady/Paul/Stützle/Formenton should be playing ahead of him. Dzingel's kind of like Duclair, a burner who isn't good at defending or helping to sustain pressure in the OZ. The Sens can find a better depth player on the open market with so much cap room

Graeme Nichols a Sens writer says this, I’m definitely not up to date on everything Sens as some of the writers

Resign him at the right price. He's a streaky player who can score goals when he's hot but certainly not someone they have to sign.

I haven't checked, but contender to leave unprotected in the expansion draft?

I'd be ok with that. Not sure who they have to expose.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Dzingel's underlying numbers aren't great and he's shooting 26.32% at 5v5 since joining Ottawa. Those are numbers you look to avoid locking into.

Any combination of Brady/Paul/Stützle/Formenton should be playing ahead of him. Dzingel's kind of like Duclair, a burner who isn't good at defending or helping to sustain pressure in the OZ. The Sens can find a better depth player on the open market with so much cap room

Graeme Nichols a Sens writer says this, I’m definitely not up to date on everything Sens as some of the writers

Resign him at the right price. He's a streaky player who can score goals when he's hot but certainly not someone they have to sign.

I haven't checked, but contender to leave unprotected in the expansion draft?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

its only the 2nd but I'm already declaring this game needs to go to a shootout. 

I wonder why...

Sens score 1st - Sens hit post -  NHL.com sucks - Game goes to SO -  Sens get 1st  PP

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

Good timing on my part.

I forget Senior, whose you’re NFL team?

Not sure I have a real favourite NFL team. Probably have to say Green Bay.

That’s why I didn’t really remember you aren’t as tied to the NFL like the RedBlacks 

I watch a lot of NFL but prefer the CFL.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

What have you thought of JBD tonight?

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

Good timing on my part.

That’s why I didn’t really remember you aren’t as tied to the NFL like the RedBlacks 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

*my Bingo card to yours*; "how YOU doin'?"

PSA: Eating dinner while reading Russell's replies can be hazardous to your health. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

"Jacob Bernard-Docker" is not a phonetically smooth name to pronounce. I'm sure there's a technical term for it, but the (sheesh, Russell gonna have a field day with this) mouth and tongue positioning are all over the place.

TWS muffled.

I know it's hard to differentiate from my baseline sarcasm but all these wide open doors tonight are not *meant* to be innuendo. I just can't come up with better phrasing!

like it matters to me. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

*my Bingo card to yours*; "how YOU doin'?"

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

"Jacob Bernard-Docker" is not a phonetically smooth name to pronounce. I'm sure there's a technical term for it, but the (sheesh, Russell gonna have a field day with this) mouth and tongue positioning are all over the place.

TWS muffled.

I know it's hard to differentiate from my baseline sarcasm but all these wide open doors tonight are not *meant* to be innuendo. I just can't come up with better phrasing!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
senior wrote:

Good timing on my part.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

what the hell was that noise?? lol

twss

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Smelling salts in the eyes appears to be a thing now.

dab

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
SensKat wrote:

what the hell was that noise?? lol

I mean, it was the Sens hitting the post, but..... do we have bells in the posts now?

The goalpost was a set of tubular bells in a previous life.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

TWS muffled.

«First  <  14 5 6 7 811  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.