Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game38- Sens @ Habs - Sat Apr 3, 7:00pm

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

What dabs did I miss?

Gallagher made you upset

Chuckie did something on a PP in the 1st minute of the period.  (Sens score 1st, get 1st PP)

Someone named Brown scored a Shortie

Fight - Chuckie and Weber

Outshot in 1st. 

Okay, Homer wins the dab list. I like the way you combine the multi-dab events instead of bullet-pointing the way the C/Kat's did.  

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

What dabs did I miss?

1st PP

Sens score first

Chuckie does something

Goal in first 60 seconds

Brown point

Sens shorthanded

Fight

Outshot in the 1st

Thank you. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

What dabs did I miss?

Gallagher made you upset

Chuckie did something on a PP in the 1st minute of the period.  (Sens score 1st, get 1st PP)

Someone named Brown scored a Shortie

Fight - Chuckie and Weber

Outshot in 1st. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

What dabs did I miss?

I think score 1st and Brown are the only ones you have.

Fight, first minute, Mystery, outshot in 1st, score on PP are the other potentials.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Oh, I'm back.  Went to take a load out of the dryer to find out the drum is not tumbling.  Sigh. 

I can hear the motor and can turn the drum by hand, so probably the belt.  Dryer is not in a very accessible place.  

And of course it happens right when we go back into shutdown mode

What does this mean Kat? What are they wanting you guys to do?

So all of Ontario went into semi-lockdown again effective today.  Not as bad as the last one, but these are the highlights:

Thx Kat, that’s almost the restrictions we had at the height of the virus last April and this past fall. Only difference we had no weddings funerals or church services 

This is much more open than the last one that just ended a few weeks ago, so we'll see if it's enough.

Enforcement.... is interesting.  Sometimes a bit lax, but definitely some businesses have been fined (one place in Toronto the owner is facing criminal charges).  I'm sure there are some breaking the rules, but most are complying fairly well.

The Lanark—Frontenac—Kingston Member of Provincial Parliament is areal piece of work. Holding anti-mask rallies, openly flaunts rules. He had a court date in January I think, not sure the outcome of it.  Also I think his kids were arrested for a bar fight.

Yeah.... did you see his latest stunt, tweeting out a picture of Hitler labelled "Third lockdown"?

That’s amazingly asinine 

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

What dabs did I miss?

1st PP

Sens score first

Chuckie does something

Goal in first 60 seconds

Brown point

Sens shorthanded

Fight

Outshot in the 1st

Alumni
Date:

breakaway sens

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Oh, I'm back.  Went to take a load out of the dryer to find out the drum is not tumbling.  Sigh. 

I can hear the motor and can turn the drum by hand, so probably the belt.  Dryer is not in a very accessible place.  

So all of Ontario went into semi-lockdown again effective today.  Not as bad as the last one, but these are the highlights:

Thx Kat, that’s almost the restrictions we had at the height of the virus last April and this past fall. Only difference we had no weddings funerals or church services 

This is much more open than the last one that just ended a few weeks ago, so we'll see if it's enough.

Enforcement.... is interesting.  Sometimes a bit lax, but definitely some businesses have been fined (one place in Toronto the owner is facing criminal charges).  I'm sure there are some breaking the rules, but most are complying fairly well.

The Lanark—Frontenac—Kingston Member of Provincial Parliament is areal piece of work. Holding anti-mask rallies, openly flaunts rules. He had a court date in January I think, not sure the outcome of it.  Also I think his kids were arrested for a bar fight.

Yeah.... did you see his latest stunt, tweeting out a picture of Hitler labelled "Third lockdown"?

Alumni
Date:

Local Montreal reference.  One of two Leonard Cohen murals in the city. 

Alumni
Date:

What dabs did I miss?

Alumni
Date:

Evening, Sam. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I can't decide if seeing that behavior from Canadians is comforting (see, you're just like us, you're not *all* polite) or scary (see, you're just like us, you're not *all* polite).

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

No description available.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Why would you play a call-and-answer song in an (effectively) empty arena?

But there are fans there tonight!!

They gonna need their own dedicated mic for a call-and-answer song to work.

Also, I went back and added "effectively" after drafting the sentence because I knew *someone* would play the semantical card.  

It’s only 2 people and we were always told 3 is a crowd 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣 

ROFL, well played! 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Wow McDavid and McKinnon with real brain fart moves

No kidding. Saw a reddit headline about MacKinnon "politely returning" Garland's helmet and I was expecting something slapstick comedic, not d-bag punk.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:

If Tom Wilson of Washington did that same move to McDavid I’m betting it’s way more than $5000 fine 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Also, I went back and added "effectively" after drafting the sentence because I knew *someone* would play the semantical card.  

It’s only 2 people and we were always told 3 is a crowd 🤷🏼‍♂️🤣 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

No description available.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

«First  <  15 6 7 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.